Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bowman / Bowmaster bug

Go down 
+2
Sora
TeoBeeHoon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TeoBeeHoon
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 5
Warning Bar :
Bowman / Bowmaster bug Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bowman / Bowmaster bug Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Bowman / Bowmaster bug Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bowman / Bowmaster bug Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Bowman / Bowmaster bug Empty
PostSubject: Bowman / Bowmaster bug   Bowman / Bowmaster bug Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:16 pm

There is a bug with the advancement of ranger into the 4th job class bowmaster. My friend and both experienced this. Upon reaching 120, After i advaced to a bowmaster, i will dc like after 5 mins or so, and when i log in, im a lvl 120 ranger instead of a bowmaster. I pmed sadness and asked him to help me with this, but it still did not work. he lvled me up to 123, i took the advancement, but still, i dc and then back to a ranger i became. I am not sure what is going on, but i hope this will be resolved quickly as school is reopening and i wanna play my bowmaster ASAP, coz when sch reopens i havta concentrate on my O's.

If anyone have this problem or any other problems related to this job, pls feel free to share your opinion =) thanks

Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Admin
Sora

Male
Number of posts : 121
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Bowman / Bowmaster bug Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Bowman / Bowmaster bug Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Bowman / Bowmaster bug   Bowman / Bowmaster bug Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:58 pm

the level 123 part was a test to see will the levels roll back,anyway it seems that he became back to level 119 and like I explain to you in game and I do think that its due to the lag and the disconnection which causes this.
Back to top Go down
fateharlown
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
fateharlown

Male
Number of posts : 88
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Bowman / Bowmaster bug   Bowman / Bowmaster bug Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:45 am

Er Bowmaster Also Have A Bug Of Soul Arrow Cannot Work zzzz hurrcane like burning dam lot of arrow
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 580
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Bowman / Bowmaster bug   Bowman / Bowmaster bug Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:54 pm

all archer gt the bug >.> lol lucky xbow snipe 1 arrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male
Number of posts : 3
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Bowman / Bowmaster bug   Bowman / Bowmaster bug Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:42 am

about the soul arrow bug...
is it said to be able to shoot and show damage,
but no damage is done if you're without any arrow?
even if i activated soul arrow it seems still consume arrows = =
Back to top Go down
HurtsÅ
Spammer
Spammer
HurtsÅ

Number of posts : 212
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Bowman / Bowmaster bug   Bowman / Bowmaster bug Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:49 pm

the bug is with soul arrow it consume arrow when u shoot its a bug it u have no arrow it show dmg but the monster wun die
Back to top Go down
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male
Number of posts : 3
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Bowman / Bowmaster bug   Bowman / Bowmaster bug Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:46 pm

It is sad to tell that I found another bowman bug.
The skill mortal blow is said to be dc the user with certain rate.
Perhaps the dc rate have something to do with the 10% instant kill bonus.

I'm wondering why bowman have so many bug = =
I think might leave my bowman aside first ... sad ..

btw, is sora still around? I never see him visiting these few days ...
waiting item refund - -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowman / Bowmaster bug   Bowman / Bowmaster bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowman / Bowmaster bug
Page 1 of 1