Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fateharlown
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
fateharlown

Male
Number of posts : 88
Warning Bar :
Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-08

Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug Empty
PostSubject: Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug   Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:56 pm

My Char Name Is LightDark my exp is negactive mp and hp got problem Could you Pls fix
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug   Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:29 pm

meaning you were supposed to level up but didnt right?
Back to top Go down
fateharlown
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
fateharlown

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug   Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:45 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
fateharlown
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
fateharlown

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug   Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:51 pm

If I am Not Wrong same problem as aurora
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug   Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:18 pm

when server up ill fix you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug   Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nettie Could You Please Fix My Bowmaster Hp Mp Exp Bug
Page 1 of 1