Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KnownJerem
Red Slime
Red Slime
KnownJerem

Male
Number of posts : 58
Warning Bar :
Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-12

Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan   Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:12 pm

Yeah as Nettie said [turn off the resident shield]
I think this is not a long term solutions...
The following reasons that caused the file to be known as "TrojanGeneric6"

-Changing of IP(not proven)
-Damage Caps edited (Due to hex value that similar to Trojan)
-Changing of script in Launcher
-Damage Formula
-Removal of launcher+GameGuard(not proven)

I think AVG has associated with Nexon(Wizet) company and they have the right to "Ban" the edited file [Under resident shield scheme]

PS: Dont ask how I know this, Pls I am sick of answering...
I only know hex,Html script,c++ script only...
They are similar anyway...
Back to top Go down
MAPLER0X223
King Slime
King Slime
MAPLER0X223

Number of posts : 167
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan   Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:14 pm

lols i dun understand haha..i nub wif such things
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Number of posts : 748
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan   Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:35 pm

hmmm... but so far the only solution is nettie's method rite??
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :
Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan   Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:35 am

yea i tink so it works for me too
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Number of posts : 748
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan   Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:54 am

lolx actually u dont have to turn off resident shield... i found another way but i dont know how to explain it... >.<
Back to top Go down
KnownJerem
Red Slime
Red Slime
KnownJerem

Male
Number of posts : 58
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan   Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:10 pm

How you managed to solve it?
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :
Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan   Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:39 pm

wad way u found..?
Back to top Go down
iFly
Green Slime
Green Slime
iFly

Number of posts : 23
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan   Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:02 am

my pc dun hav any anti virus except spybot..
so i can install it safely ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan   Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for nevah.exe that recently identify as Trojan
Page 1 of 1