Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juz a little suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dota_ken
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 22
Warning Bar :
Juz a little suggestion Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Juz a little suggestion Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Juz a little suggestion Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Juz a little suggestion Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

Juz a little suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Juz a little suggestion   Juz a little suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:35 am

Could the host or the moderator tell us how long they will host the server for?like tell us wad time the server is online and when the server is offline.What i am tryin to say is that could they state what time they be online.Eg.7am-12midnight.So that we do not have to wait for long hrs and yet the server is actually offline till the next day.
Back to top Go down
TheNoobHermit
Red Slime
Red Slime
TheNoobHermit

Number of posts : 54
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Juz a little suggestion   Juz a little suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:53 am

yewa i agree with u
Back to top Go down
dkpeople
Green Slime
Green Slime
dkpeople

Male
Number of posts : 29
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Juz a little suggestion   Juz a little suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:54 am

Agreed :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/omgcraplol
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juz a little suggestion   Juz a little suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juz a little suggestion
Page 1 of 1