Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION.

Go down 
+2
BladeFigure
Mr. Nufus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Nufus
Green Slime
Green Slime
Mr. Nufus

Male
Number of posts : 13
Warning Bar :
HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-29

HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Empty
PostSubject: HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION.   HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:06 am

TURN OFF THE GOD DAMN FIREWALL. THERE IS NOTHING TO HACK. IT'S A FUCKING 80X EXP SERVER WITH MESO VACUUM AND 60% DROPS. JESUS CHRIST, YOUR FUCKING UP THE ENTIRE GAME WITH THE STUPID THING.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pixelcrusade.illusory-fragments.net/greenie/
BladeFigure
Red Slime
Red Slime
BladeFigure

Number of posts : 69
Warning Bar :
HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION.   HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:37 am

Lol..

Maybe Admin doesn't wanna get hacked.
Maybe he doesn't want them to hack us.
Maybe we want you too stfu!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Nufus
Green Slime
Green Slime
Mr. Nufus

Male
Warning Bar :
HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION.   HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:46 am

BladeFigure wrote:
Lol..

Maybe Admin doesn't wanna get hacked.
Maybe he doesn't want them to hack us.
Maybe we want you too stfu!

Dude, shut the fuck up.

There is NOTHING to hack here. The rates are so high, I don't know WHY you would hack. Either way the firewall is hurting more than helping.
Back to top Go down
BladeFigure
Red Slime
Red Slime
BladeFigure

Number of posts : 69
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION.   HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:31 am

Because you would know, wouldn't you?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Nufus
Green Slime
Green Slime
Mr. Nufus

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION.   HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:43 am

BladeFigure wrote:
Because you would know, wouldn't you?

The admin said it himself. -_-

The firewall shuts the game down everytime maybe 1 or 2 hackers appears, because of the bandwidth usage. I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to shut down the entire game just for something like that.
Back to top Go down
sloop
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
sloop

Male
Number of posts : 46
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION.   HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:10 am

The firewall is here up for a reason, and even if theres no reason to hack there are quite alot of hackers that do it anyway. Its all up to the admin's decicion anyway. Just sit back and deal with it. And on a side note, watch you language if you want to still be a part of this server... Just a suggestion.

~Sloop
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Number of posts : 532
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION.   HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:27 am

Therre are still hackers ... U can still vac and level even faster than 80x ... There's a need for everything ...
Back to top Go down
Wiki
King Slime
King Slime
Wiki

Number of posts : 160
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION.   HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:55 pm

Read the freaking "News" section and read about the lag/dc. THE FREAKING FIREWALL IS THERE FOR A FREAKING REASON.
Back to top Go down
nettie
Webmaster
Webmaster
nettie

Female
Number of posts : 252
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION.   HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:17 pm

like we said. if you dont like the game, move to another server.
people dont hack the game, they hack the server ... gosh.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION.   HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION.
Page 1 of 1