Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ice Lightning Mage Guide

Go down 
+3
Saber
sloop
yong93
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Number of posts : 532
Warning Bar :
Ice Lightning Mage Guide Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ice Lightning Mage Guide Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Ice Lightning Mage Guide Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Ice Lightning Mage Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

Ice Lightning Mage Guide Empty
PostSubject: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:24 pm

Kk due to the over amount of copied guides thats coming all over the forum ...
I'm starting a new one , pardon me for my english kkaes ?? Very Happy

There is no need to roll stats in Celestial Ms and i'll call you a real IDIOT if you do so ...

Meet Sera , Click No Then Yes ... ( Just Do It ...)

Remember to talk to Robin though he may seem rather rude ... Very ... bounce
Go Kick Some Snails Uhmm Yea ... They Have No Butts till lvl 8 and click on Trade.
Leave Maple Island Thru The Exit In FM , U Can Take The Ship If You Want ...

Remember Mages Need Int Obviously ... And Luk dun ask me why ...
A Normal Mage Is One Whose Luk Is ( Current Lvl +3 )
E.g Lvl 10 , 13 luk. lvl 15 , 18 luk. and so on and so forth ...

A Low Luk Mage Is One Who Scrolls Item With Luk To Meet The Above... Meso Needed...

A Pure Mage Is One Who Has 7 Luk ... Literally With Blue Bandana ... 4 Then ...
Pwnz0r Dmg , Pwnz By M0bs ... Low Defence ... Wearing Same EQ and lukless staffs... I Dun Realli Recommend It Here By By All Means If You Insist ^^

Now You Are A Mage AKA Magician If You Are So Hardcore On Gaming Text.
Now Whack Snails At Henesys Hunting Ground (HHG) and adding on mp recovery as you go , add it to 5 and start maxing MP Increase.

I Know Its Tiring Whacking Snails ... I've Done It Here And On Official Maple ...
I'm bad at maths so i shall not disgrace myself any further then...

5 Mp Recovery
Max Mp Increase
1 Energy Bolt
Max Magic Claw
Max MP Recovery
Max Magic Guard ( Currently Bugged)
Some Extra SP Whereeva u wanna have em' ^^

There You Are Now A Mage Becoming A Wizards In Just Seconds ... Minutes ... Hours ... Days ... Who Cares ....
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Warning Bar :
Ice Lightning Mage Guide Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ice Lightning Mage Guide Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Ice Lightning Mage Guide Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Ice Lightning Mage Guide Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:25 pm

Yong Congrats You On Being A Ice Lightning Mage, However , Good Things Dun Just End Here And The Bad Starts Coming ... Twisted Evil Muhaha !!

For This Guide , I gonna make you power level , Oh yea ~~ Suspect
Wad ?? Dun Believe Me ?? The Server's 80x See ... Its Gonna Power Level. Embarassed

To Power Level , We Need Strength ... NO!!
You may start wondering ... I'm listening to some 15 year old freako, OMG ...

Yes ... OMG !! You Are ... Tt was lame Neutral

To Power Level, We Gonna Add Lightning Bolt ...
Thunder Roars ~~~ Errhmm I Dun Hear It ...
flower Boom Imagine The Blue Part To Be The Bolts ^^

At Lvl 31 , We Gonna Add Teleport ... I'm contradicting myself but nvm ...
After That Max Lightning
Then 3 Mp Eater
Then Meditation Or Cold Beam
Then Cold Beam Or Meditation ... ( There's No Level 60 Meditation... )
Then Max Teleport
Then Max Slow Or Mp Eater ( Up To You ... Slow Seems Useless Since We Are Freez0rs)pale

Oh Yes ... The End ... You Wish , I'm Gonna Make You Suffer Reading This ^^ Evil or Very Mad

With Lightning , Firstly We Gonna Teddies To Magic Claw Till 35... No Bolts ...
At 35 We Dun Bolt Teddies ... If You Want You May ...
Head On The Helios Tower , Right Of Ludi , And To 99th Floor ...
There's A Platform... Many Actually , Notice There Are 3 Knobs , U Stand There Tele Up Tele Down Light Light Light ...

Sing Wif Me Twisted Evil Tele Up Light , Tele Down Light , Light Light Light , Pot Pot Pot, Light Light Tele Light ^^
Its More Like A Guide For Lazy Freaks ... Oh No Hp Pots Will Be Used If You Do It Right ^^

At Lvl 43 , Wear Your Lamma And Get Ready To Pay Up Those Pots You Saved ^^
Mushroom Shrine And Night In The Forest And Light The Foxes.
The Lantern Are Weak To Ice Btw So Its Like A Place For Us I/Ls.

Now As You Advance , Adding Ice Will Allow You To Manage The Map While Medi Allows You To Kill The Foxes Faster , Either Way , Up To You ^^
Train There Till 50 And Head On To Red Drakes Or Cellion And Ice Em , Good Exp And Good Drops ^^

Now 60, Standing High Standing Tall , Be Proud , You Survived 60 Levels W/O MG...
Now Go Light Those Mix Golems At FOG , Massive Spawn , Your Pot Buttons Are Gonna Fly ..

No Body Cares If You Get To 70 ... If You Take A Year ...
Congrats , El Nath Is Where You 3rd Advance ^^ lol!

Last edited by yong93 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:26 pm

I Congrats you once more for reaching the third job ^^

Here's The Skill Guide For Now
Firstly Max Ice Strike ( Yea Thats What We Do)
Next adding 4 To Elemental Amplification
Then Booster To Only 11 , 11 Gives More Speed Than 10 FYI bounce
Then Max Elemental Amplification
Max Magic Compo
Followed By Lightning Spear ( U can switch compo and ls if you want)
Adding Seal To 10
And Rest To Partial Resistance

Parking Lot Will Do For The Earlier Levels Of I/L
( Info , Extra D, Female Mob , Does Not Has The Ability To Jump Stand On Platforms)
Head On To Bains Later 8X
Taking On Bone Fishes At Aqua At 90
And Moving On To Sotongs Upon Reaching 100.
You Can Too Try MiniBosses If You Get Bored There As 11X Will Slow Down...

There You Go , You Are Now 120 , Ready To Do A Job Change ...
Need An Agency ??

Head On To Leafer , Taking The Right Route Till A Map With Sheeps That Rain Spears ... Dang If Only DK Can Do That ...

Enter A Hollow Tree At Top Of Map And Tada ^^

4th job may take awhile...

Last edited by yong93 on Sat May 03, 2008 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sloop
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
sloop

Male
Number of posts : 46
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Ice Lightning Mage Guide Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Ice Lightning Mage Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:24 am

It would be nice if you could add more for lvs 70-120. Surprised that would help me alot (lv 113 i/l)

~Sloop
Back to top Go down
Saber
NX Slime
NX Slime
Saber

Male
Number of posts : 149
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:27 am

anywhere to train after 135?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/photos/5014848/1/563747879
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:04 am

Dear Saber ,
u can actually train anywhere you want , but skelegons is a good option for squids but seriously i feel squids can allow you to earn loads more meso in case ya'll in need of em
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Number of posts : 748
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:19 pm

i agree abt squids earning mesos... each equip u get is abt 200k to npc!!!
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 580
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:06 am

unless u can 2hit kill skele there wll spam alot of pots o Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:09 am

Quote :
Here's The Skill Guide For Now
Firstly Max Ice Strike ( Yea Thats What We Do)
Next adding 4 To Elemental Amplification
Then Booster To Only 11 , 11 Gives More Speed Than 10 FYI
Then Max Elemental Amplification
Max Magic Compo
Followed By Lightning Spear ( U can switch compo and ls if you want)
Adding Seal To 10
And Rest To Partial Resistance

elemental amplification is useless at first , if ur training at bains in armoury u might wan to get lit spear first to kill the gun boss easily. and seal is btr at high lv since p.servers are laggy u wldnt wan to spam ur seal.
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :
Ice Lightning Mage Guide Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Ice Lightning Mage Guide Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:55 am

magic guard is bugged?
Extra D can jump now =x
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:55 am

magic guard whr gt bugged ._.

extra D jump jump lo >< for ice mage no difference haha
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :
Ice Lightning Mage Guide Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Ice Lightning Mage Guide Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:57 am

yea can freeze
the guide wrote magic guard is currently bugged
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:51 am

this is an old guide ._. unless ur playing a mage now u wldnt noe, and why do u keep saying useless things?

Quote :
Head On To Bains Later 8X
Taking On Bone Fishes At Aqua At 90
And Moving On To Sotongs Upon Reaching 100.
You Can Too Try MiniBosses If You Get Bored There As 11X Will Slow Down...

why bains only at lv 8x? they give quite good exp until late 13x the alternative is red wyern at leafre bt there will spam pots
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Number of posts : 569
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:56 am

yeah its old and moldy and 13x go skele more fast Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:07 am

unless ur dmg is high skele will spam alot more pots den wyern
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:07 am

i dun care bout pots -,-
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:12 am

Lols ~ Chara Tio Wiped , Just Chucked Remainings Stuffs In ...

Frm wad i assume nia ~
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:16 am

and cuz the blizzard dun freeze monsters here unless u can 1-2 hits kill u wld most likely fall from the platform ._.
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:31 am

yes only ice strike can freeze even ice demon cannot -,=
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:50 am

ice demon isnt suppose to freeze anyways. it works as a sort of poison turning the monsters blue and making them vunerable to fire
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:57 am

oh now i know y the attack is so low
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:04 am

the atk is same as cold beam mar. bt the atk spd faster only. bt u have chain lit so its useless
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Number of posts : 748
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:07 am

lolx yea the ice demon is jus to make ur ifrit powerful.. ^^ or it can make inferno arrow powerful ^^ i tried it on MSEA n i did 20k crit with inferno arrow
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:45 pm

WOW mage gt CRITICAL?? y i dunno de -,-
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:16 am

inferno arrow._. meaning a ice mage casted the ice demon lar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Lightning Mage Guide   Ice Lightning Mage Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Lightning Mage Guide
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next