Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Doesn't Load..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fads
Green Slime
Green Slime

Female
Number of posts : 15
Warning Bar :
Game Doesn't Load.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Game Doesn't Load.. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Game Doesn't Load.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Game Doesn't Load.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

Game Doesn't Load.. Empty
PostSubject: Game Doesn't Load..   Game Doesn't Load.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:19 am

What I Did
Well. I removed the private server that I used to be at. Then completely removed Maple Story, uninstalling it. I then downloaded the v.55 client, that was linked at this site. I installed it, and ran it. It loaded up cmd promt, then loaded up nevahv55.exe. I got hit by the black screen that means it's loading. Then, it just closed down.

The Problem
The game doesn't load up. I have been at other private servers, and I do know that MS works on my computer. I am running Windows Vista (Unfortunately), Home Premium. Uhm.. Everything worked, before this server atleast.

And that's about it, I don't think I need to say anything else. Since it's late, I'm going to sleep, and won't be replying 'till morning. But I'll be back! Very Happy. I'll reinstall in the morning if nobody else has any better idea's, though I'm not particularly fond of that idea. =[
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Admin
Sora

Male
Number of posts : 121
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Game Doesn't Load.. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Game Doesn't Load.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Game Doesn't Load..   Game Doesn't Load.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:46 am

rename the nevah 55 you just downloaded into nevah and than run the game and played using ou custom launcher + you need maple global v55 *just saying* hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
fads
Green Slime
Green Slime

Female
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Game Doesn't Load..   Game Doesn't Load.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:57 pm

Okay. I rename it to nevah.exe, and had to edit the .bat launcher so that it would find it. But it still does the exact same thing. (I forgot to mention, I have already done compatibility mode, and running as admin.]

I guess I'll reinstall, and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
newsman2
Green Slime
Green Slime

Male
Number of posts : 12
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Game Doesn't Load..   Game Doesn't Load.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:11 pm

Sorry for using your thread but i got the same problem too, i follow Sora instructions but it still gives me the same problem.
Back to top Go down
fads
Green Slime
Green Slime

Female
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Game Doesn't Load..   Game Doesn't Load.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:16 pm

I think it's because of the download. The download is off the Maple Story main site, and didn't that get a new patch awhile ago? I'm downloading v.55 again, off of filefront this time. Woo... If it works, I'll give you the link. >:]
Back to top Go down
newsman2
Green Slime
Green Slime

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Game Doesn't Load..   Game Doesn't Load.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:31 pm

K thanks a lot =D
Back to top Go down
fads
Green Slime
Green Slime

Female
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Game Doesn't Load..   Game Doesn't Load.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:17 pm

It worked. Very Happy. I had to download 2, though. The one at Filefront did nothing for me..*Sigh*. Waste of 450mb. Anyways, here's the link that I downloaded it from.

Clicky

It went at about 500kb/s for me, took a half hour to download. Then installing went fine, and it works now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
newsman2
Green Slime
Green Slime

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Game Doesn't Load..   Game Doesn't Load.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:27 pm

Thanks a lot hope it works for me too.
Back to top Go down
fads
Green Slime
Green Slime

Female
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Game Doesn't Load..   Game Doesn't Load.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:53 pm

Meh. The servers down right now. Can't do anything. =.=. Atleast the game loads up. xD
Back to top Go down
newsman2
Green Slime
Green Slime

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Game Doesn't Load..   Game Doesn't Load.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:30 pm

Then did you change to file names from like nevahv55 to nevah ?
Back to top Go down
newsman2
Green Slime
Green Slime

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Game Doesn't Load..   Game Doesn't Load.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:57 pm

Thanks it work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Doesn't Load..   Game Doesn't Load.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Doesn't Load..
Page 1 of 1