Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i need help with launching game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arielariel12
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 2
Warning Bar :
i need help with launching game Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i need help with launching game Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
i need help with launching game Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i need help with launching game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

i need help with launching game Empty
PostSubject: i need help with launching game   i need help with launching game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:37 pm

ok i got the celestial maple installer and i downloaded the celestialMapleStory.bat and when i double click it it gives me an error. help me plz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 83
Warning Bar :
i need help with launching game Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100i need help with launching game Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
i need help with launching game Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100i need help with launching game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: i need help with launching game   i need help with launching game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:49 pm

Check!

#1: Do you have Maple Global Installed?
If Yes :: Go Next Step
If No :: go www.mapleglobal.com and download it.

#2 : Is your Maple Global V53?
If NO :: Try Updating your maple global or download it from MapleGlobal Website

#3 : Is the Celestial Installer Directories targeting at your mapleglobal folder?
IF NO :: Where did you install the file? Post it below
Default it should be C:\Nexon\Maplestory

#4 : Did you check if the server was online or offline?
If Yes : Post your error.. With Screenshot
IF No : Continue Checking Please!
Back to top Go down
https://cnetwork.darkbb.com
gym86
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 16
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: i need help with launching game   i need help with launching game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:00 am

I checked all except the fact of I do not know how to check the version of maple coz I'm lousy when it comes to checks for maple global as maple SEA states all the versions and stuff on the web whereas mapleglobal doesn't =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help with launching game   i need help with launching game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need help with launching game
Page 1 of 1