Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Losing of Skill Point and bugs

Go down 
+7
hermitftw15
Wiki
dota_ken
dkpeople
deebs
TheNoobHermit
nitesphire
11 posters
AuthorMessage
nitesphire
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 3
Warning Bar :
Losing of Skill Point and bugs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Losing of Skill Point and bugs Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Losing of Skill Point and bugs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Losing of Skill Point and bugs Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

Losing of Skill Point and bugs Empty
PostSubject: Losing of Skill Point and bugs   Losing of Skill Point and bugs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:00 am

Ign:NitesphirE
Sp lost:6
When:25/04/08

Skills with ice elements cannot freeze monster
Back to top Go down
TheNoobHermit
Red Slime
Red Slime
TheNoobHermit

Number of posts : 54
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Losing of Skill Point and bugs   Losing of Skill Point and bugs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:51 pm

IGN : NoobHermit

SP lose: 1
Back to top Go down
deebs
Green Snail
Green Snail

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: ive lost sp   Losing of Skill Point and bugs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:15 pm

hi ive lost 2 sp from my 2nd job

ign: "kaitou"
Back to top Go down
dkpeople
Green Slime
Green Slime
dkpeople

Male
Number of posts : 29
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Losing of Skill Point and bugs   Losing of Skill Point and bugs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:53 am

1 sp first job warrior

IGN:DragonKnight

Doesnt matter characters got wiped
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/omgcraplol
dota_ken
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 22
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Losing of Skill Point and bugs   Losing of Skill Point and bugs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:36 am

i think i noe y u guys are losing ur skill points....it seems like u lose the last skill point that u add everytime the server crash i think it does not save the last action u did....resulting in the not saving of u adding a skill point to ur skill.So wad u shud do is affter adding ur skill points.....plz relog to prevent loss of skill points.
Back to top Go down
Wiki
King Slime
King Slime
Wiki

Number of posts : 160
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Losing of Skill Point and bugs   Losing of Skill Point and bugs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:38 pm

Instead of relogin that lags the server, add your SP beside a portal. After adding everything, go through the portal. Voila~ You saved your SP!
Back to top Go down
hermitftw15
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
hermitftw15

Number of posts : 45
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Losing of Skill Point and bugs   Losing of Skill Point and bugs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:27 am

i lost 4 sp from and i think 5 from ap please i want them back i dnt want to start again please GM
IGN : Zulism
Back to top Go down
dkpeople
Green Slime
Green Slime
dkpeople

Male
Number of posts : 29
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Losing of Skill Point and bugs   Losing of Skill Point and bugs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:28 am

so much ap and sp lost!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/omgcraplol
diller
Green Snail
Green Snail

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Losing of Skill Point and bugs   Losing of Skill Point and bugs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:23 pm

1 SP lost
in 1st Job on my warrior: Gammelfar
Back to top Go down
ajxizzle
Green Snail
Green Snail

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Losing of Skill Point and bugs   Losing of Skill Point and bugs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:37 am

are they really giving the points back? if so i lost 1
my ign is : irtehbest
Back to top Go down
BladeFigure
Red Slime
Red Slime
BladeFigure

Number of posts : 69
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Losing of Skill Point and bugs   Losing of Skill Point and bugs Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:37 am

i have lost another 1 sp.

ign: Toukishru
Back to top Go down
nettie
Webmaster
Webmaster
nettie

Female
Number of posts : 252
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Losing of Skill Point and bugs   Losing of Skill Point and bugs Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:05 pm

wrong section. read my sticky. LOCKED Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing of Skill Point and bugs   Losing of Skill Point and bugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losing of Skill Point and bugs
Page 1 of 1