Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the retarted bugs !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
c00lman629
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male
Number of posts : 2
Warning Bar :
All the retarted bugs ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All the retarted bugs ! Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
All the retarted bugs ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All the retarted bugs ! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

All the retarted bugs ! Empty
PostSubject: All the retarted bugs !   All the retarted bugs ! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:09 am

Ok im Oblivion lvl 122 shadower and these r the worst bugs ever . Now its really stupid that we cant use meso explosion if we cant use a skill dont give it to us. Next the d/c is really horrible every like 10 seconds im on it d/c me. Also for the bosses it wont let u in the portals to get in , if u go in a portal all it does is d/c u then brings u back to henesys this happens for the following bosses headless horseman , griffy, jr rog, horntail, zakum, and for papulatus and zakum if u do get in when u summon them u d/c and when u come back u cant hit them and they kill u. Also really some 4th job skills dont work.

Oblivion~ 122 Shadower
Back to top Go down
nettie
Webmaster
Webmaster
nettie

Female
Number of posts : 252
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

All the retarted bugs ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the retarted bugs !   All the retarted bugs ! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:18 am

we remove, people complain.
we put it there hoping people wont exploit the bug, people do it.
you can just xplode normal mobs, not bosses.

d/c today i agree is horrible. its a weekend. im not very happy too. but i can live with it. most people did.

headlesshorseman - i see people getting in o.O
zakum - you can get in by clicking the NPC!
papu - you can get in too by clicking the tombstone.
jr rog - it once worked. idk about now. i better go check.
horntail - yes its not developed yet. idk if anyone can survive without hb.
griffey n manon - not fixed
4th job - some working.

Well its not up to us to fix bugs. its up to the devs. if they are slow, we get the bad stuff from you guys.
Back to top Go down

All the retarted bugs !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Bar :: Techinical / Bugs / Help-
Jump to: