Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Forum Section?

Go down 
+3
Wakedaddy87
gtyd
VitaminWater
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VitaminWater
NX Slime
NX Slime
VitaminWater

Male
Number of posts : 135
Warning Bar :
A New Forum Section? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A New Forum Section? Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
A New Forum Section? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100A New Forum Section? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-11

A New Forum Section? Empty
PostSubject: A New Forum Section?   A New Forum Section? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:38 am

Maybe there can be a new forum section based on parties? Say you're in-game and you need to find people for Anego or Papulatus, you can always just click this forum section and look for the thread that says "Anyone That Wants To Anego". You see this long list of people, so you can just see if each one is on and your slots in your party would become full within a matter of minutes. The same goes for Papulatus. Thank you for reading this, do share your thoughts and ideas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1247130264
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :
A New Forum Section? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100A New Forum Section? Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
A New Forum Section? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A New Forum Section? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A New Forum Section?   A New Forum Section? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:46 am

but bosses take a long time to spawn Sad
Back to top Go down
Wakedaddy87
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 23
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A New Forum Section?   A New Forum Section? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:30 am

Not really. If you have connections with GM's, you could get them to spawn anytime.

Anyways, I do agree. I think this is a very good idea. Thumbs up from me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :
A New Forum Section? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100A New Forum Section? Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A New Forum Section?   A New Forum Section? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:24 am

yea it might be good if all my frens r off9 and i wanna party up to fite boss
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Jimmeh

Male
Number of posts : 80
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: A New Forum Section?   A New Forum Section? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:26 pm

How long does it take for bosses to spawn ?
I don't think a new forum section is needed, you can just get your friends in-game to party up with you. It probably won't take long as compare if you were to wait for someone to post a reply at the forums.
Back to top Go down
HurtsÅ
Spammer
Spammer
HurtsÅ

Number of posts : 212
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: A New Forum Section?   A New Forum Section? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:33 pm

i do hope a section called
Do n don't do Very Happy teaching people the basic principle on CMS
Back to top Go down
VitaminWater
NX Slime
NX Slime
VitaminWater

Male
Number of posts : 135
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
A New Forum Section? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100A New Forum Section? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: A New Forum Section?   A New Forum Section? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:29 am

Jimmeh wrote:
I don't think a new forum section is needed, you can just get your friends in-game to party up with you. It probably won't take long as compare if you were to wait for someone to post a reply at the forums.

Yeah, but you may not have enough people, if that's the case, you'll use a megaphone. It'll most likely be avatar because that's what most use, that's what this section is for. To prevent that from happening.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1247130264
Wakedaddy87
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 23
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A New Forum Section?   A New Forum Section? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:05 am

VitaminWater wrote:
Jimmeh wrote:

Yeah, but you may not have enough people, if that's the case, you'll use a megaphone. It'll most likely be avatar because that's what most use, that's what this section is for. To prevent that from happening.

I am sure you implied this, but I will say it also. With people not using the avatar smegas as much, it will reduce lag and DCing on the server too.
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Number of posts : 1007
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: A New Forum Section?   A New Forum Section? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:41 am

To answer Jimmeh question, the boss spawn exactly like global or msea time depend whether you play one of them
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Admin
Sora

Male
Number of posts : 121
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
A New Forum Section? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100A New Forum Section? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: A New Forum Section?   A New Forum Section? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:41 am

Hm.. I think I will make one parties section just let me think about it for a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Jimmeh

Male
Number of posts : 80
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: A New Forum Section?   A New Forum Section? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:44 pm

But players can just pt their buddies or guild mates who are interested in bossing. >.>
Plus most people want to have as little people as possible when anego-ing / papu-ing / bossing to gain more exp for themselves.
If one used mega phones, alot of people will be attracted and might just go to the location and ks ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Forum Section?   A New Forum Section? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Forum Section?
Page 1 of 1