Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My character is buged, need help plz.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swisscowboy
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 11
Warning Bar :
My character is buged, need help plz. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My character is buged, need help plz. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
My character is buged, need help plz. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My character is buged, need help plz. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-28

My character is buged, need help plz. Empty
PostSubject: My character is buged, need help plz.   My character is buged, need help plz. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:23 am

IGN: Cthulhu
Bug: when i log in it displays that i logged on and off at the same instant and i can't do a thing but walk around... i believe that all i need is an unstuck
Back to top Go down
xtrm990
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 10
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: My character is buged, need help plz.   My character is buged, need help plz. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:09 am

Can you repeat what you typed? B/c I can't understand what your problem is. What I think, is that you're lagging, or the server is crashing and you're still on.
Back to top Go down
swisscowboy
Green Slime
Green Slime

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: My character is buged, need help plz.   My character is buged, need help plz. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:33 am

no, its not the server. somehow its my character. When i log on, the monsters move a little then the freeze, walking in place, and i cannot do anything. Every time i log on this happens. i made a new character and its fine. so, i believe that the map I'm on has a bug. I'm on the map in "love town" or whatever its called. with the sakura cellions-- not sure if that how you spell it but yeah.

EIDT: Well, i got the admin to unstuck me and it worked for a bit, BUT i got sucked into the bug again on a different map... No
Back to top Go down
BladeFigure
Red Slime
Red Slime
BladeFigure

Number of posts : 69
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: My character is buged, need help plz.   My character is buged, need help plz. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:52 am

Too me it sounds like your exploring too much.
xD
Back to top Go down
swisscowboy
Green Slime
Green Slime

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: My character is buged, need help plz.   My character is buged, need help plz. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:45 am

Lol exploring too much? im not exploring at all, im level 45 going to the good training maps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My character is buged, need help plz.   My character is buged, need help plz. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My character is buged, need help plz.
Page 1 of 1