Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pickpocket.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kat Corollon
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
Kat Corollon

Female
Number of posts : 34
Warning Bar :
Pickpocket. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pickpocket. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-15

Pickpocket. Empty
PostSubject: Pickpocket.   Pickpocket. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:06 am

When I use it I disconnect. Not as I cast it, rather, while I'm killing using it. The coins/loot will still be there when I log back in, I just get DC'd while trying to use it with ME.
It's done this from lv1-20. It's maxed and I'm still DCing so it's not just a single level glitch.

Also, server's lagging a lot at the moment, I think FoJ might've just killed it.
Back to top Go down

Pickpocket. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickpocket.   Pickpocket. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:03 am

If you don't have the new nevah that allows you to trade N.X. items, download it in the "Download/Registration" section in the forum. If you do have it, then just refrain from using Pickpocket for the time being as it will be marked as a bugged skill. I'll up Pickpocket on my Chief Bandit later on and see if I have the same problem as you.
Back to top Go down
Kat Corollon
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
Kat Corollon

Female
Number of posts : 34
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-15

Pickpocket. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickpocket.   Pickpocket. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:10 am

*bump*
I still get DC'd using PP. I've got the Nevah that lets me trade NX [not that I have any to trade Neutral], and it happens whether I simply attack or use SB. Usually when the monster[s] die[s]. I haven't had problems on other servers so I'm not quite sure what code line [if applicable] got messed up last patch. :/
Back to top Go down

Pickpocket. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickpocket.   Pickpocket. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:23 am

It's possible that it is a bugged skill and will not be working, so please avoid using it if you'd like to play peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pickpocket. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickpocket.   Pickpocket. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pickpocket.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Bar :: Techinical / Bugs / Help-
Jump to: