Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wierd bug .... Please help me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
neutrino5000
Red Slime
Red Slime

Number of posts : 69
Warning Bar :
Wierd bug .... Please help me Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wierd bug .... Please help me Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Wierd bug .... Please help me Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wierd bug .... Please help me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-07

Wierd bug .... Please help me Empty
PostSubject: Wierd bug .... Please help me   Wierd bug .... Please help me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:59 am

Hi.This is the description of teh bug...
I had created a new acc..a new charc as experiment.i wus playing and playing...then chn 1 crashed
Ok.i logged out.went to server 2 clicked my charc and BOOM.i got kicked to the login page and the error was like "Error trying to connect to the server"
My bro's charc could login but mine couldn't i dont know why...Nettie or Admin PLease help me thanks =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierd bug .... Please help me   Wierd bug .... Please help me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:59 pm

You're stuck inside the game, use the "Fix Fields" link on top of the chat box in the front page.
Back to top Go down
neutrino5000
Red Slime
Red Slime

Number of posts : 69
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Wierd bug .... Please help me   Wierd bug .... Please help me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:30 pm

no...i can login.but cant go in the charc
but anyways its fixed now.
Death.
Lock this thread for me.?
Thanks =D
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Number of posts : 1007
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Wierd bug .... Please help me Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Wierd bug .... Please help me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Wierd bug .... Please help me   Wierd bug .... Please help me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:44 pm

Sure locked now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wierd bug .... Please help me   Wierd bug .... Please help me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wierd bug .... Please help me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Bar :: Techinical / Bugs / Help-
Jump to: