Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project

Go down 
+8
Exia
gtyd
hakamaru
freedoomz
yong93
Death
xtrm990
dota_ken
12 posters

How is the guide?
1.Useful.Thank you.
A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Vote_lcap40%A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
2.Useless.I am Sorry.
A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Vote_lcap60%A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
3 Full of crap.I am very sorry to have wasted your time
A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Vote_lcap0%A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
dota_ken
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 22
Warning Bar :
A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Empty
PostSubject: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:53 pm

Ok guys this a my unfunded low dex project i start out in this server.I will first explain y someone would choose low dex instead of a normal dex or pure str.
Pros:
-One of the highest dmg among pure str,normal dex and high dex.
-Can hit quite a number of mobs when u are lvl 95 with the right items.
-Do not need to worry if u are a DK
Cons:
-Lvl 100 and above is gonna be hard if u dun get all the proper items...(Happen to me at the first time)
-Ur goin to have a hard time early on if u dun scroll ur Maple impaler to Wa 79 at least ro have a Wa 6 glove

The only thing you will need to add on dex is max to 50.That will be the maximum and the lowest is 5.which is as good as pure str.I would suggest 40 at it is the best choice to me.

I will not explain wat all the skill do as it is already written in some other guide.So i will ask you to Follo that guys skill build.https://cnetwork.darkbb.com/general-discussion-f3/warrior-spearman-dragonknight-dark-knight-guide-t80.htm.That is the skill build you will have to follow.

Now i will emphasize on ur addition of AP.Frm lvl 1-27.Dex should not be added.You will not need dex for the time being.
Frm 27-30 add ur dex all the way.This is because when u reach lvl 30 u gonna go to wild boar to train.The place will be mentioned later.
by lvl 30 ur dex shud be only 24 at most.No more than that.You will want to have the most dmg as possible.
Frm lvl 31-50.There will not be a need to add dex at all.Due to the fact that you have the Weapon Mastery which adds ACC.So will will have sufficent ACC to lvl 50.
Now at lvl 51,U are gonna have to add ur dex again....Add it till u havee 40 dex.The estimated lvl for that is lvl 57 to reach 40 dex.This will be the CAPACITY YOU WILL PUMP UR DEX.
This means that u shud not pump dex anymore,unless u find that ur items are not good enuf to hit the monster i ask you to train at.Now i end the part of addition of stat points.
Summary:ADD UP TO 40 Dex and no more....
Training spots:
I have only went up to lvl 150 in the real msea so above that i will not tell u the places to train.
lvl1-10
Juz kill the snails in the starting area.Shud not be hard since this is a private server
lvl11-30
Henesys Noob map.The first map on the left.That map shud be easy.Juz kill slimes when u are lvl 11-20.Then move to orange mushroom till u are lvl 30.Shud not take more than 30 min if the server does not crash.
lvl31-50
now i should go to Land of Wild boar 2.This map is deserted....coz no many ppl noe how to go there...the spawn is like crazy....u can level up every 1 min frm 31-40.then frm 41 to 50 u shud take 3 min for each lvl.U can get a maple impaler one of ur main weapon.I will give u a website which will help u find the Land of Wild boar 2.http://global.hidden-street.net/maps/viperioneast.php
lvl 51-70
Now we move on to the Stone Golems.U will have to go to the Golem Temple.This map is located in Henesys.U may have some difficulty hiting them frm lvl 51-53,bbut shud 100% hit them by lvl 55.Ea lvl shud take 5 min.So this may not be the best place.Will update on a better place next time.
lvl71-85
Frm lvl 71-75.I suggest u go hunting for gfa at jr yeti since u can kill them the fastest and they give quite OK exp.U will not train fast but. it will be quite worth as u can scroll ur glove with the GFA.Then at lvl 75 chiong at MG till lvl 85.Ea lvl at MG shud take no more than 5 min.Map will be shown as usual.http://global.hidden-street.net/maps/visleepywooddungeon.php
lvl85-90
U might wan to hunt overall for dex now and get ur Zak Helm as it is about time to abandon ur precious Impaler for Higher Wa wweapon.Zak helm can be obtain by gm or by fiting zak.I suggest u ask a party to help u get the zak helm.As GMs will not be so good juz to give away zak helms.
lvl 90-120
Once u got a zak helm go off to Blue Kenta to hunt ur FairFrozen.Once u found a FairFrozen with nice WA of 102.Then juz keep training there.Until party systems is enabled.Map for blue Kenta will be provided as usual.http://global.hidden-street.net/maps/osleafre.php#theareaofbluekentaurus
When party is enabled.....CHIONG DREAMY GHOST WITH A CLERIC.U WILL LVL UP LIKE CRAZY~!!!
Item Build:
Lvl 1-50
All u will nid is maple impaler.No need to scroll yet.A Blue chainmail....easy obtain from armour shop in el nath.Make sure u hunt a Impaler with at least 69 wa.
lvl 51-90
Since i are hunting Jr Yeti and MG(Mix Golem),u will get some Gfa at least 20.Juz keep scrolling the warrior gloves u get.U shud at least obtain a 6 wa glove.Hunt for spear for attack 60% and try to scroll ur impaler to 79wa at least.U shud try to keep as many maple impaler juz in case u cant get a 79 wa spear.Now u will also nid to hunt ur overall for dex.Try to get as many 10% as possible from ppl.At least scroll till u get a 20 dex chainmail.Also get a zak helm.
Final Build for lvl 90:
Weapon:Maple Impaler WA 79 at leasst
Glove: WA 6 at least
Armour:Blue Chainmail 20 dex at least
Shoe:Anything for the time being
Helmet:Zak Helm
Frm lvl 100 onwards,Time to scroll ur shoes,hunt shoe for jump 10% and hopefully 3 or 4 slot pass.Then ur item will be good enuf to monster fo avoidibilty of 32 at least.U shud also change to fairfrozen by then.The weapon attack of the FF shud be 112 after scrolling.
Last part!!!!(FINALLYY)
SKill Build for DK.
First add ur lvl 1 dragon blood when u get the extra point after job advancement.
Then u add ur buster to lvl 15.Then STOP.Reason:At these lvl buster dmg will be higher then power strike but can hit 3 mobs.At lvl 16 it hits 1 more time then lvl 15 by only hit 1 mob.So i would suggest u save ur points till lvl 80.So save ur skill point till lvl 80 then pump the rest on buster.Now ur skill build shud be Lvl 1 dragon blood lvl 30 dragon Crusher(spear).After that max ur dragon blood.Then after maxing dragon blood.Max ur Dragon Fury(Polemarm).Y Spear Crsuher?and Polearm Fury?Will some ppl say that Dragon Crusher with spear does more dmg because it is the piercing effect.While Dragon Fury with polearm does more dmg bcoz of the smashing effect.Will the Rest of the point can be added to any 3rd job skill.Dragon Roar or Elemental Resistance.
I end by thanking the ppl who made this Guide possible.
Death for his 1st Job skill build
Hidden Street for Providing the info on Maps
PenGuin and his staff for making the effort to develop a less lag server
Sora for giving a Zak Helm in the First Chracter(Wiped Chracter)XD
Nettie for making this Forum
Myself for typing out this whole guide and trying out different hunting spots
RatedX for the Land of Wild Boar 2 map.(Thanks Isaac U ROCK!)

2nd JOb skill guide will be updated coz right now i need to go and study for GEOG exam.Also will Update on training spots when i am free.Also will add shields for my guide on the next time.
Hope This Guide helps u all get a rough idea of what to do as a low dex.
Cya later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xtrm990
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 10
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:02 am

Nice job making this TuT? o.o
Back to top Go down
dota_ken
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 22
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:28 pm

Er....nettie can u help mi move this to the guide section....i posted on the wrong section....sorry!
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Number of posts : 1007
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:42 pm

big o wall of text plz use space
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Number of posts : 532
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:09 pm

I must say pretty good but i agree with death and btw sorry i nv liked dk though i read thru it ... scan*

Soz ... i do catch some main details and kinda true ^^
Back to top Go down
freedoomz
Red Slime
Red Slime

Number of posts : 55
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:03 pm

juz buy ramen heals 80% hp and mp XD
and its abt 3k ea so its like 300k/100
Back to top Go down
hakamaru
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 13
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:49 pm

Lol without space makes my eyes blurred when i keep reading all the way.Highyest recovery only till 5k hp ?or there is more greater pots accept elixir and power elixer.
Back to top Go down
hakamaru
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 13
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:51 pm

Some pot NPC wont work .in places like Mu Lung and Leafre. any othere place that sells Pots that recover quiet lot of HP ?
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :
A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:15 pm

Yea
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Number of posts : 569
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:55 pm

lols
butit will miiss many
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Number of posts : 532
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:05 pm

Sniper Pill Adds 10 Acc , Works ...
Lvl 95, Sky Ski Adds 10 Acc , Works ...
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Number of posts : 748
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:40 pm

is there miso ramen in tis server??? O.o
Back to top Go down
MAPLER0X223
King Slime
King Slime
MAPLER0X223

Number of posts : 167
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:45 pm

i think last time cms gt now i nt sure
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:14 pm

aww man... miso ramens rock!!!! i wish here have.... >.<
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:00 am

er now gt sell ellixers ma =D
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 580
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:05 am

use ginger ale 75% of hp and mp

or

mapleade or sth >_> i think ard 80% hp and 90% mp

both are availible in new leaf town
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:52 am

new leaf city sell good pots
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:53 am

depends on ur definition of good bah the pots are rather ex
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:55 am

money is not the prob but i wan good pots .. new leaf gt
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:56 am

tahts cuz ur too rich
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:08 am

hmmm i havent been to new leaf city... mayb i shld go dere to check out the pots... =x
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:43 pm

ya u should check it out =D
Back to top Go down
shootoo
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 2
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:22 pm

hello dota_ken,
i wanna ask u sth,
how do i obtain maple impaler in CMS?
hunt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project   A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A unFunded Hybird Low dex DK project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Streets :: General Discussion :: Guides-
Jump to: