Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connection to server has ended

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blaster225
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 4
Warning Bar :
Connection to server has ended Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Connection to server has ended Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Connection to server has ended Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Connection to server has ended Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Connection to server has ended Empty
PostSubject: Connection to server has ended   Connection to server has ended Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:52 am

Hi... whenever i login and double click on my character, the game just dc and i get a ' Connection to server has ended ' error. It happens all time not only when server is down. I was still able to play few days ago until yesterday. Can anyone please help me?
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Number of posts : 748
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Connection to server has ended   Connection to server has ended Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:30 am

last few days server kept crashing.... so mayb u were trying to log in when the server is on the verge of crashing?? jus guessing... =x
Back to top Go down
blaster225
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 4
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Connection to server has ended   Connection to server has ended Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:18 pm

But my friends were able to play on that period of time except me =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connection to server has ended   Connection to server has ended Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connection to server has ended
Page 1 of 1