Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Losing Items, Skills Points And Exp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnight
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 14
Warning Bar :
Losing Items, Skills Points And Exp Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Losing Items, Skills Points And Exp Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Losing Items, Skills Points And Exp Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Losing Items, Skills Points And Exp Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Losing Items, Skills Points And Exp Empty
PostSubject: Losing Items, Skills Points And Exp   Losing Items, Skills Points And Exp Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:41 am

Hi... i think u alredy know this... but it is a really bad problem...

i lose a lot of items like scrolls and lose a NX item because we continuosly get DC and the server dont save the changes...

i know that if i use a portal all get saved but sometimes i get disconected before i can reach a portal...

i dont know if any GM can refund the NX item that i lose... it was a Headphones (Hat)

or if not... plz tell me when is goin to be a NX event... and the hour because im from venezuela and if im not wrong, the GMT of the server is +8:00 and in venezuela is -4:30

lol! Im in the other side of the word O.o
Back to top Go down
xtrm990
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 10
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Losing Items, Skills Points And Exp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing Items, Skills Points And Exp   Losing Items, Skills Points And Exp Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:04 am

The dcing causes rollbacks and would screw it up. You just have to wait till it is fixed.
Back to top Go down

Losing Items, Skills Points And Exp
Page 1 of 1