Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warning To Gtyd and others

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death
Death

Male
Number of posts : 1007
Warning Bar :
Warning To Gtyd and others Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Warning To Gtyd and others Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Warning To Gtyd and others Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Warning To Gtyd and others Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

Warning To Gtyd and others Empty
PostSubject: Warning To Gtyd and others   Warning To Gtyd and others Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:29 pm

Gytd i know you want be active and all but seriously do not spam the entire threads its getting annoying how you spam the older threads and the new

Example:

Warning To Gtyd and others Aaa10

Warning To Gtyd and others Aaaa10

Overall: Stop replying every thread in one subforum or else i'm deleting ur posts
This goes to the rest of you
Also no 1-2 word post please

Last edited by Death on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Number of posts : 532
Warning Bar :
Warning To Gtyd and others Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Warning To Gtyd and others Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Warning To Gtyd and others Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Warning To Gtyd and others Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Warning To Gtyd and others   Warning To Gtyd and others Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:41 pm

They Like Diggin Old Threads And Replying To Them And Make Sure U Lock This Next Time ~
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Warning To Gtyd and others Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Warning To Gtyd and others Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Warning To Gtyd and others   Warning To Gtyd and others Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:45 pm

i know i didn't lock this yet, also i feeling like locking most of the threads now
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Warning To Gtyd and others Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Warning To Gtyd and others Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Warning To Gtyd and others   Warning To Gtyd and others Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:47 pm

-Off Topic-
But if u lock all how are we gonna post ...
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Warning To Gtyd and others   Warning To Gtyd and others Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:50 pm

I said most of it not all of it, just locking like 2 week or more threads
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Warning To Gtyd and others   Warning To Gtyd and others Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:52 pm

Now It seems more sensible but how about the thread starter can unlock it just in case my shop closes for 2 weeks ^^
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Warning To Gtyd and others   Warning To Gtyd and others Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:56 pm

I'll close ur thread when ur done with your business "Lock this Topic"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning To Gtyd and others   Warning To Gtyd and others Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning To Gtyd and others
Page 1 of 1