Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi and I need help realll bad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gym86
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 16
Warning Bar :
hi and I need help realll bad Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hi and I need help realll bad Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
hi and I need help realll bad Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hi and I need help realll bad Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

hi and I need help realll bad Empty
PostSubject: hi and I need help realll bad   hi and I need help realll bad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:17 am

hi I'm new, and I would most probably be creating a dk called gym86 but unfortunately I can't even log in...
I always manage to get in and get to the login screen but after I type in the password and press log in I ALWAYS dc and I don't get it why,
I'm not bitching about it,
I understand the gms are trying their hardest,
I just wanna know why is it I always dc at the login screen,
if I can even get into the character screen,
I would be contented as I would know that the server is up and running but no,
the server seems to be down even though it forever states that it is online whereas I can never seem to even get past the first barrier, I believe that I have maple V.53 as I can get in but I just can't ever seem to log in which is real tiresome... please give me a reply, and thanks if u do while don't flame >.<"
Back to top Go down
TheNoobBandit
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 25
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: hi and I need help realll bad   hi and I need help realll bad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:35 am

i dunno why its not working for u it works fine my my cpu
Back to top Go down
TheNoobBandit
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 25
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: hi and I need help realll bad   hi and I need help realll bad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:36 am

i can at least log in before i dc
Back to top Go down
gym86
Green Slime
Green Slime

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: hi and I need help realll bad   hi and I need help realll bad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:54 pm

I have been doing repeated tries, always the same problem, dc after pressing enter after typing in my password, maybe I do need help with it =/
Back to top Go down
Wiki
King Slime
King Slime
Wiki

Number of posts : 160
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hi and I need help realll bad   hi and I need help realll bad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:11 pm

Maybe try reinstalling your GMS client and then extract CelestialMaplestory.bat and nevah.exe to your GMS client folder?
Reinstalling fixes most problem in the world of Installable Games. clown
Back to top Go down
gym86
Green Slime
Green Slime

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: hi and I need help realll bad   hi and I need help realll bad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:35 pm

great , I just tried out wiki's idea of deleting and reinstalling and the server had to crash at the wrong moment, uber pissed~
Back to top Go down
gym86
Green Slime
Green Slime

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: hi and I need help realll bad   hi and I need help realll bad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:41 pm

doesn't work, in fact I found something damn odd, each time I fail to log in, I refresh the server's status and it states offline then it goes back to online in abt 10 seconds then I try again and the thingy repeats.. could my com have such a large impact as to crash the server?..
Back to top Go down
gym86
Green Slime
Green Slime

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: hi and I need help realll bad   hi and I need help realll bad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:42 pm

great now I'm stuck on the login page, this ain't spam >.<"

ok great, I just read nettie's post on the thingy of why is it that the server keeps dcing, nice firewall o.o it sounds pretty sophisicated for only $49 bucks lolz, keep up the good work, cheering u on~ but I still can't log in >.<" and I finally found the edit button =P
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 83
Warning Bar :
hi and I need help realll bad Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100hi and I need help realll bad Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
hi and I need help realll bad Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100hi and I need help realll bad Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hi and I need help realll bad   hi and I need help realll bad Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:01 pm

Lol gym.. i hope you get in >_>

Cause i've ban a few hackers IP already and please continue to support us!
Back to top Go down
https://cnetwork.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi and I need help realll bad   hi and I need help realll bad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi and I need help realll bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Streets :: Introduction / Goodbyes-
Jump to: