Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..

Go down 
+6
Death
xxben10xx
Ken
gtyd
gtjyrox
x3uNkN0wN
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Empty
PostSubject: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:11 pm

I was playing halfway and saw this Avartar messenger of IGN:Mistake saying some level 1 botak guy had something wrong and needed to restart the server in 3 seconds.. then he said in the second mega that if anything lost is not his prob.

I did not know whether to take him for real or not. Unless that person is GM then would I believe him/her. I hope that in the future we can eliminate this problem by listing the ppl responsible as a GM or as the administrator of the servers.

Now my character is stuck inside the server and i cannot login to him. Sad
Back to top Go down
x3uNkN0wN
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
x3uNkN0wN

Male
Number of posts : 43
Warning Bar :
Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: ):   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:32 pm

yea agree (:
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Number of posts : 748
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:58 pm

yea true.... my char has been stuck for like 3 hours... zzz
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :
Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:52 pm

wad do u mean by stuck?
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 580
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:58 pm

Mistake is the brother of the host of the server ._. and his not a gm even though he can restart the server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:34 pm

Oh my, oh god... i dunno what to say...
Back to top Go down
xxben10xx
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 15
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:50 pm

GM pls list all of the gm name pls
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Number of posts : 1007
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:51 pm

https://cnetwork.darkbb.com/news-f1/list-of-gms-t114.htm

my god does any1 ever heard of surfing the forums? -_-
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:53 pm

well, mistake isnt in that list cuz being daniel's brother doesnt make him a gm even though he resets the server. (only when his in a good mood or being offered sth)
Back to top Go down
xxben10xx
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 15
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:55 pm

Embarassed

Last edited by xxben10xx on Tue May 27, 2008 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:56 pm

zzz den dats not very fair to those ppl dat didnt noe... like me... >.<
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:57 pm

xxben10xx wrote:
then where to see rank i know i not suppost to write at here but i cant find pls giv me the website

look under ur forum nick.... ur a green snail, dats ur forum rank... more posts, higher rank...
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:58 pm

sry but people really need to read the news before asking questions
Back to top Go down
nettie
Webmaster
Webmaster
nettie

Female
Number of posts : 252
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:27 pm

mistake can restart the server, but that is all he knows o.O
he also needs to execute an database command to fix the login stick. which i suppose he doesnt know how f5
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:31 pm

oh i see... >.< hope my equips wont disappear becuz of tis...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 83
Warning Bar :
Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:38 pm

I...WILL...never.. give him my SQL password he knows how to messed up people database.. and destroy all your things.. Maybe

Like an example
Scenario Number #1:

He Act like a proffesonal but doesn't know what hes doing without my supervise he accidently right click & drop database? omfg.. BYE BYE characters & accounts (WIPED)

Scenario Number #2:

Editing and making him a GM.. he always look at my computer when i do that .. hes always acting dumb behind me & playing PSP.. but the truth is, hes looking at my computer screen

Scenario Number #3:

My SQL password is almost identical to my real password.. so better not give him.
Back to top Go down
https://cnetwork.darkbb.com
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Number of posts : 569
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:03 am

ya don give is the best way =D later got ACC wiped then LOL
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:08 am

o_o little brothers are liddat >< ~ hit them and they run to mommy
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:08 am

yeah jus like mine.... now... zzzzzz pissing me off....
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Number of posts : 532
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:45 pm

Everyone has probs wif bros ... Dan, Cullen , Chris ZzZ
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:23 pm

Ahh brotherly love in the air lol jk i also have problems with my bro
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Number of posts : 532
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:53 pm

I gt no sibling ~~ tt rules ^^
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:19 pm

meh siblings can have some pro and con so im neutral on this
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:24 pm

i no brothers 0.o
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Number of posts : 569
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:41 am

i hope i can have 1 more com/laptop -,-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..   Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can we have a list of the GMs and ppl in charge..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next