Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B>Several Scrolls and Robes

Go down 
+2
Exia
VitaminWater
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VitaminWater
NX Slime
NX Slime
VitaminWater

Male
Number of posts : 135
Warning Bar :
B>Several Scrolls and Robes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100B>Several Scrolls and Robes Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
B>Several Scrolls and Robes Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100B>Several Scrolls and Robes Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-11

B>Several Scrolls and Robes Empty
PostSubject: B>Several Scrolls and Robes   B>Several Scrolls and Robes Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:01 am

I just need the following 30%/60% scrolls:
~ Helmet For Accuracy - Two Million A Scroll
~ Two-Handed-Sword For Attack - Two Million A Scroll
~ Overall For Dexterity - Three Million A Scroll
~ Shoes For Dexterity - One Million A Scroll
~ Cape For Dexterity - Two Million A Scroll
~ Earring For Dexterity - Three Million A Scroll
~ Helmet For Intelligence - Two Million A Scroll
~ Earring For Intelligence - Three Million A Scroll
~ Staff For Magic Attack - Two Million A Scroll
~ Shield For Magic Attack - Three Million A Scroll
~ Gloves For Attack - Two Million A Scroll
~ Claw For Attack - Two Million A Scroll
~ Cape For Luck - Two Million A Scroll
~ Gloves For Dexterity - One Million A Scroll
~ Cape For Intelligence - Two Million A Scroll
~ Gloves For Magic Attack - Two Million A Scroll
~ Shoes For Speed - Five Hundred Thousand A Scroll

I need a few robes:
~ Blue Sauna Robes (Nine Slots) - Five Hundred Thousand
~ Anything else that is common and has nine slots - Five Hundred Thousand

Edit2: I'm also in need of any warrior chainmails and battleroads with five dexterity, paying five hundred thousand for those.

If I'm not buying when you whisper me, I'm either out of mesos or I have enough for the time being.

Edit: I nearly forgot:
I.G.N: Vitamin, Water, and AllYouNeed

I may be on Seduction or SwiftArrow, not likely.

Last edited by VitaminWater on Tue May 27, 2008 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1247130264
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Number of posts : 569
Warning Bar :
B>Several Scrolls and Robes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100B>Several Scrolls and Robes Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: B>Several Scrolls and Robes   B>Several Scrolls and Robes Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:52 am

lol saunna robe can buy at sleepywood cost 10m each -,-
Back to top Go down
VitaminWater
NX Slime
NX Slime
VitaminWater

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
B>Several Scrolls and Robes Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100B>Several Scrolls and Robes Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: B>Several Scrolls and Robes   B>Several Scrolls and Robes Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:41 am

Oh, really? Thank you, I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Number of posts : 748
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: B>Several Scrolls and Robes   B>Several Scrolls and Robes Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:08 pm

i got many 60% shoe dex, glove dex scrolls, & others i lazy type out... will pm u when server is up....

ign: waeuw / gtjyrox
Back to top Go down
Woshiprocrus
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Woshiprocrus

Number of posts : 89
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: B>Several Scrolls and Robes   B>Several Scrolls and Robes Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:06 pm

i got a few scrolls eu wan...
pm woshiprodit/woshiprocrus...
thx
Back to top Go down
shineinei
Special Spammer
Special Spammer
shineinei

Male
Number of posts : 245
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: B>Several Scrolls and Robes   B>Several Scrolls and Robes Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:10 pm

i got a earing for intell 60%
IGN: shineinei9
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: B>Several Scrolls and Robes   B>Several Scrolls and Robes Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:17 pm

i went to check le... i got 6 60% shoe dex, 3 60% gloves dex... now server jus crashed le... when up i pm u?

ign: waeuw / gtjyrox
Back to top Go down
VitaminWater
NX Slime
NX Slime
VitaminWater

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: B>Several Scrolls and Robes   B>Several Scrolls and Robes Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:39 am

I'm in the states, so the time zones are amazingly different. I think the only time we may even be able to establish a trade is on the days I have no school, so I can stay on until morning. If you can be patient until then, I will buy your scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Woshiprocrus
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Woshiprocrus

Number of posts : 89
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: B>Several Scrolls and Robes   B>Several Scrolls and Robes Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:17 am

so when wil be the dates?
Back to top Go down
Ken
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 580
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: B>Several Scrolls and Robes   B>Several Scrolls and Robes Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:19 am

i gt earring for int ._. and some others cant rmb when can u on? giv me in gst+8 time if u can ><
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: B>Several Scrolls and Robes   B>Several Scrolls and Robes Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:06 am

VitaminWater wrote:
I'm in the states, so the time zones are amazingly different. I think the only time we may even be able to establish a trade is on the days I have no school, so I can stay on until morning. If you can be patient until then, I will buy your scrolls.

lolx take ur time... i'm always patient... ^^ jus pm me when ur online n if ur lucky i might be online too... =x
Back to top Go down
VitaminWater
NX Slime
NX Slime
VitaminWater

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: B>Several Scrolls and Robes   B>Several Scrolls and Robes Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:26 am

I can randomly be on anytime between three in the morning to ten in the morning for you guys during the weekdays and I can randomly be on anytime of the day during the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B>Several Scrolls and Robes   B>Several Scrolls and Robes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B>Several Scrolls and Robes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Streets :: Trade-
Jump to: