Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slacker
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 1
Warning Bar :
GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK? Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-15

GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK? Empty
PostSubject: GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK?   GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:46 am

I am a mage. Holym0lyHoly is my name.

The eqs are: -red orientalfury (the top, duno wads it called...)
-white anakamoon
-evilwings
-panlid
-gold manute(glove, lvl60)
-gold something earings...lvl65 derh/
Thn got 1 more lvl 70 shoes.
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Number of posts : 532
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK? Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK?   GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:53 pm

Lost Item Thread ... Nt Sure No Refund , Scrlled Nt Refund
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :
GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK? Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK?   GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:01 pm

only clean and avearge items will be refunded
Back to top Go down
KnownJerem
Red Slime
Red Slime
KnownJerem

Male
Number of posts : 58
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK?   GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:18 pm

dont post it here, this post is useless...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK?   GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM ALL THE EQs I WAS WEARING ARE GONE. CAN HELP ME GET BACK?
Page 1 of 1