Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 83
Warning Bar :
[Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100[Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
[Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100[Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

[Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this. Empty
PostSubject: [Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this.   [Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:49 pm

If you guys keep complaning of the server is being bad and shitty.. why don't just quit quiety? no one here blames you.. seriously look at these pathetic guy. they just send me a load of mail in my inbox complaning like a little kid with all caps..

You know what i will not reply back to this kind of nonsensical messages as they are really dumb and lastly embarassing themselves.

EX:
Spoiler:
*Click the spoiler to see*

This kind of people are beggars and who are trying so hard to become a GM... but they failed terribly. They just came in here and act like a good boy & be helpful just to become a GM after a wipe they started being donkeys are bringing this shit to me and to the servers.

Dude i'm a coder.. not a Game Master what are you suppose to do about it? huh dumb ass. i got like 57 Inboxes of this all come from like 5 different person spamming

To you guys who spam DUMBASS ! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://cnetwork.darkbb.com
Sora
Admin
Admin
Sora

Male
Number of posts : 121
Warning Bar :
[Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
[Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100[Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-02

[Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this.   [Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:09 am

Lets get things straight here

1.I do not help girls only and the guy who send penguin this hate msg is actually *forgotten ign* but I recall properly he was begging me for items -.-ll.

2.SKYY is busy with his uni exams and yes he did login too.

3.we aren't always that free we got life too we aren't adults you know -.-.
Back to top Go down

[Hate Messages] I'm sick of tired of this.
Page 1 of 1