Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Spam vs Non-spam] READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Spam vs Non-spam] READ Empty
PostSubject: [Spam vs Non-spam] READ   [Spam vs Non-spam] READ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:08 am

Spam /spæm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[spam] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, spammed, spam·ming.

[s]1. Trademark. a canned food product consisting esp. of pork formed into a solid block.
–noun[/s] Yummy
2. (lowercase) a disruptive, esp. commercial message posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.
–verb (used with object)
3. (lowercase) to send spam to.
–verb (used without object)
4. (lowercase) to send spam.

so spam is basically a disruptive or short 1 word posts.
i will be monitoring this forums very closely.

Rules
- No 1 word posts. you wouldnt want me to put a minimum characters post would you. I know those are irritating. Of course if the reply needs to be 1 word, i'll let that go.
- Off topic section in this forums may allow you to spam (i.e spam game, spam story.... etc)
- PLEASE EDIT your post if there is no post after yours and you want to add something. Thats what the EDIT button is for. Although it doesn't look cute like other buttons, but i am sure it wants to be clicked as well.

IMPORTANT STUFF
Spamming to get Forum Ranks is not the way to go. I can still give you WARNING POINTS. And forum ranks don't mean ingame items/NX items. Constructive / Helpful posts do help you more.

Spam post can be not counted to total post count in this forum. If it could i'd gladly put the rule.

And if need be, i will increase the posts needed for each rank.
Back to top Go down

[Spam vs Non-spam] READ
Page 1 of 1