Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition

Go down 
+13
Exia
devilxxseare
gtyd
SPIRIT
Arekou
yong93
Sora
Death
Saber
ThaXs
ianu74
SuperHero2
Syugami
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Death
Death

Male
Number of posts : 1007
Warning Bar :
[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:11 am

There its done but somehow i end up creating a part 2 now -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:12 am

nooooo wheres the ending!
death became evilL?
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Warning Bar :
[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:13 am

Dam now really need to end this story oh by the way the nx set matches exactly like the ending or cliffhanger here
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:04 am

Continue from First Page

Back at Ellinia, at Grendel House....

Grendel: I see, you both are looking for Death huh
Ball: Yes we believe he is still alive
Grendel: Ho ho ho so do we too
Cobra: I hear that you mages can sense presence even at the blink of death
Grendel: Indeed I felt Death presence just now
Ball: REALLY?!
Cobra: REALLY!?
Saber: Are you sure you're not pulling us?
Grendel: I'm not joking however....
Ball: However?
Grendel: This presence is somewhat different when i first sense Death
Ball: Ok now that we confirm that hes alive lets go
Cobra: Yea times wasting
Grendel: Wait take Saber with you, she'll be your guide and a valuable asset in your group.
Ball: Whatever the more the merrier
Cobra: Um I'm still a snail here people
Saber: You're not anymore lets go
Cobra: Oh nvm

So the three bid farewell Grendel and departed for SleepyWood
Saber: Guys before we go even further lets just use the Sleepywood scroll that will tele us to the town deep there
Ball: Good cause I don't want to walk

All three uses the scroll and they both tele

Sleepywood

Saber: We're here
Ball: Wow that quick
Cobra: I think I'm gonna puke
Saber: ..................
Ball: Get use to it
Saber: This town is empty.....
Ball: Yea I don't see anyone
Cobra: Are you this the town?
Saber: I'm positive it is, I came here 12 years ago, this town is always blooming
where is everyone?
?????: Thats because everyone was killed by me...

The three of them quickly turn around to see a strange man in a cloak
Ball: Who are you?! "Draws sword"
Cobra: Are you the one who caused all this?! "Draws Sword"
??????: maybe heh
Saber: Guys I sense some of Death's aura around that man
Ball: WHAT!?!
Cobra: Could it be...
??????: Allow me to introduce myself my name Elpam Gorlab
Ball: That name.. sounds familiar
Cobra: Wait I seen that name somewhere before
Saber: It can't be......
Ball: You know him Saber?
Saber: He was once the powerful Mage in the entire continent and the first discipline of Grendel. Later on rumor that he was practing forbidden summoning magic that brings dark creatures from another realm. Grendel feeling that Elpam Gorlab is no longer him self, exiled out of Ellinia. I didn't know you would refuge here.
Elpam Gorlab: Indeed I'm that famous however I shall take revenge on this hateful Ellinia and the entire land.
Cobra: Not unless we stop you
Ball: Where's Death
Elpam Gorlab: Ho I don't know where he is...
Ball: Lies!!!

Ball charges in using his technique Brandlish on Elpam but suddenly a shadow appear and blocked Ball

Ball: !!!!!!!!!!
Cobra: It can't be
Saber: WTH is going on
Elpam Gorlab: Stall them my puppet Genesis
Genesis: ......... as you wish
Ball: Death!!!!!!!

Ball leaps back and so did Death

Ball: Death its me your brother Ball
Death: .............

Death didn't pay attention to what Ball saids and preparing to strike to again
Elpam Gorlab: Now then back to my plan, Death finish them!
Cobra: you're not going anywhere
Elpam Gorlab: Heh good bye

As Elpam Gorlab left off to the ant tunnels, they are left to deal with Death
Ball: You guys go after him, I'll handle Death
Cobra: Try not to hurt him as much
Ball: Go quick, who know what that guy is planning

Cobra and Saber went after Elpam while Ball and Death stood alone with their weapons ready

Ball: Death what happen to you......
Death: .................
Ball: No you're not the brother I love and care for, you're just someone using his body?!
Death: Heh come and try

Ball draws his sword and lunges at Death. Death pulls his scythe and taking position to counter. Ball casted PowerGuard and sword booster and powerstriked Death quick. However Death took the blow but didn't stagger from it. Ball feeling something isn't right back off quick after the strike. Death begin chanting strange skill that Ball had never seen. Suddenly after Death stop chanting, three dark spirits came and swirling around Death.

Note^: I can't really make good fight scenes but I'll try my best

Ball: That move it can't be.....
Death: With these spirits helping me you stand no chance
Ball: Why Death.... WHY DID YOU WALK THE DARK KNIGHT PATH?!!
Death: .......
Ball: You follow the Path Light for 12 years and you become like this
Death: You will never understand me

Death aura suddenly burst and energy begin to swirl around his scythe

Death: Get ready I won't go easy on you Ball
Ball: !!!!

Death suddenly disappear, Ball kept his guard up and checking around, suddenly Death came from behind and slash Ball. Ball blocked and counter slash Death, Death stood back blocking the attack. Ball suddenly use Brandlish on Death

Death: Too predictable...

Right when the hit connects, Death suddenly vanish..

Ball: Don't hide!!!!
Death: I'm not

Suddenly Ball felt pain through him

Ball: What the...

Ball felt and blood begin to spurt out

Death:.......
Ball: I see, you will do everything you can to win huh even with their own family...
Death:.......
Ball: Heh are you gonna finish me off
Death: I'm sorry....
Ball: Death you!!!!!

Death deliver the final blow to Ball and no longer Ball can move.

Death: Time to finish some unfinish business with that guy

With it Death advance into the Ant Tunnel hoping to kill that person.

The end..... Ok not the end but I'll end the story here for now till I have more time

Credits:
Characters:
Death
Ball
Penguin
Sora(Flashback story coming soon so you have a major part)
Nettie
Saber
Cobra

Maps:
Orbis
Ellinia
Sleepywood

Npcs:
Grendel
Elpam Gorlab

Thanks for reading Very Happy Please vote for my story!

Last edited by Death on Sat May 24, 2008 10:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:16 am

Mad noooooo i want the ending. =/
Back to top Go down
Saber
NX Slime
NX Slime
Saber

Male
Number of posts : 149
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:27 am

Kinda like maplekombat where tiger turns evil XD very nice~story
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/photos/5014848/1/563747879
Death
Death

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:31 am

Ill finish this when i get back from school don't worry more will be added soon
Back to top Go down
Arekou
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
Arekou

Male
Number of posts : 43
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:14 am

D: No one answered my question. So it HAS to be about MS? Or can you just use the Town/NPC names and make it about something else?
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Admin
Sora

Male
Number of posts : 121
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:31 am

Arekou wrote:
D: No one answered my question. So it HAS to be about MS? Or can you just use the Town/NPC names and make it about something else?

You just need at least 1 gm and onetown with a few npc I guess thats all.
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:48 am

Hey sora what you think of the story now -_-
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Admin
Sora

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:15 pm

Death wrote:
Hey sora what you think of the story now -_-

Awesome!! just continue with your original plot I don't care if its a sad or good ending I just want to know what happen XD.
Back to top Go down
Arekou
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
Arekou

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:19 pm

Hm. What's the deadline? o:
Back to top Go down
ianu74
Green Snail
Green Snail
ianu74

Number of posts : 4
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:28 pm

Lol.. no longer a story telling competition anymore, its jus Death telling a tale
Back to top Go down
Arekou
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
Arekou

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:51 pm

Nuh uh. I'm working on my story right now. It's like 2am though. LOL. So it might not be done today. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Saber
NX Slime
NX Slime
Saber

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:09 pm

Good luk in making it..
Back to top Go down
Arekou
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
Arekou

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:20 pm

Thank you. This might take a bit longer. Especially since I have school in about three hours and I kinda want to play CMS right now. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:37 am

Updating the story bit by bit lack of time -_-
Back to top Go down
Saber
NX Slime
NX Slime
Saber

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:10 am

Tis is the longest and most fun forum competition everyone had i think..the banners too hard...no one willing to teach me..and the foj..noone wants to teach the skills..well its all here BABY!!
Back to top Go down
Arekou
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
Arekou

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:23 am

What's a FOJ? o.o

Edit:

Okay guys, here's my story. It doesn't have a name, and to be honest, it's not complete in my opinion. Here's the deal, if you guys like it, I'll continue on. If not, then that's the end of it. I'm not really doing this for the event, but for the love of writing. Here it is:

Prologue :
Long ago in Masteria, there was a time where Humans, Monsters, and Fairies could live in harmony. It was a peaceful time that lasted for awhile. Until that one day when everything changed. Two organizations waged a war against each other. There was no such war like any before. Both leaders of the organization were Heroes. As their blades touched, the war had begun. Innocent lives were then being lost. It was an epidemic. After two years into the war, the King of New Leaf City, Sora, had to stop it. He brought up his arms and tried his best. But after years have passed, there was nothing more he could do but keep his part of the land safe. Even now, the war still wages on.

Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End :

Saber: Milord, your son is here to greet you.

Sora: Yes, bring him in.

Arekou enters the large royal room.

Arekou: Hello, Father. I have come to make an offer with you. You are planning to have me follow the path as a Bishop, correct?

Sora: Yes. I have come to the conclusion that it would be best for you to follow the path of God, rather than the path you seek yourself. A Shadower is not the best thing for the New Leaf City’s king’s son. However, I am willing to listen to your offer.

Arekou: Well Father, if I were to become a Shadower, I would clearly be stronger than any small Bishop and –

Sora: If we are talking “stronger”, wouldn’t you follow my path and become a Hero? Or your Mother’s path and become an Arch Mage? What about your older brother, Torisutan? He’s taken the path of a Bow Master.

Arekou: But Father, my wishes are that I become different than any of my immediate family. Mother followed the Magician’s path, you followed the Warrior’s path, and my dear older brother, Torisutan followed the path of a Bowman. Might I ask why I cannot follow the Thief’s –

Sora: I will no longer have this discussion with you. I will not tolerate my son being a lowly, begging, cheating thief.

Arekou: But Father, don’t you see the benefits –

Sora: There are no such things for the path of a Thief. Now, be gone!

As Arekou leaves his father’s room, he is filled with the hatred toward his father. He sprints towards his room and slams the steel door shut. He then lies on his bed and stares up at the ceiling. After a few hours pass he hears his window open, but doesn’t see anyone at all.

Arekou: Who goes there?

Voice: Don’t listen to him. He’s nothing but a coward. Now, listen here. Take any path you want, my friend. I will show you the way to success.

Arekou panics. He grabs his Fruit Knife and looks around franticly.

Voice: Do not be scared. I am but a friend, here to help you out with your problems. Your father has no understanding of the benefits of being a Night Lord, or a Shadower. Now, come with me and I will show you the way.

The person who has been talking with Arekou then appears in front of him. He wears a black hooded cloak and a claw on his right hand. Arekou has seen this claw before and realizes that this man is a high ranking Night Lord. He smiles with the utmost joy.

Arekou: A Red Craven.

The Night Lord smiles.

Night Lord: Looks like you know your weapons, Lord Arekou. You know, you’re quite famous, being the New Leaf City’s King’s son. They all say you would like to be a Bishop. But we know the truth. You want to become a Shadower, correct?

Arekou: Yes, that is correct. My whole life, I’ve been dreaming of being a Shadower, being able to wield a Dragon Kris. Please, teach me the path of a Thief.

The Night Lord smiles and takes off his hood. His long black hair goes down to his shoulders. His eyes glow with a thousand fierce hells, yet still looking calm. His pale features give out the idea that he kills from within the shadows.

Night Lord: I am Penguin. Now, pack up and let us leave this wretched place. We journey to Kerning City where the Dark Lord and Organization LimaNinja lie.

Chapter 2: A Deceitful Son:

Penguin: Are you all packed up? You’ve practiced your story, right?

Arekou: Yes. I am ready.

Penguin: I’ll be waiting in Ellina. Remember, the trip is a Taxi Train ride. If all goes well, you will be leaving tomorrow and arrive two days later. I will be waiting in the Ellina Express Hotel in Room 10 with the Organization. Good luck, future Shadower.

Arekou: Thank you.

And at that, Penguin leaves for Ellina. Torisutan then enters Arekou’s room.

Torisutan: Hmm? You’re packing? May I ask why?

Arekou: I’m leaving for Ellina to become a Magician. Is there a problem?

Torisutan: Nay. Has Father agreed to this?

Arekou: He will.

Torisutan: Very well. Good luck, amateur.

Torisutan leaves the room. Arekou makes a mumbles a swear and then walks toward his
father’s room.

Saber: Hello, Arekou. How may I help you?

Arekou: I have come to see my father. I am willing to follow the path of a Bishop. I’m ready to leave as soon as I get his permission.

Saber: Oh? That is good to hear! Go right on in.

Saber enters Lyon’s room.

Saber: Milord, your son is here to see you.

Lyon: Thank you, Saber. Bring him in.

Arekou enters Lyon’s room

Arekou: Father, I apologize for what happened yesterday. I have thought about it long and hard. I have decided to become a Magician and follow the path of a Bishop. If you will grant me the permission to leave tomorrow, I will make you proud as soon as I can.

Lyon: Arekou…that is so good to hear! If your mother was here, she’d be so proud. I grant you permission. I actually already have a ticket to Ellina for you right now. You can take it. I will also provide you with Mesos. You do not have to worry about the fees.

Arekou: Thank you, Father. I will leave tomorrow.

Chapter 3: The Organizations:

After Arekou boarded the Taxi Train toward Ellina, he takes out his Fruit Knife and admires it. He was going to become a Thief, finally. Arekou walks into the Ellina Express Hotel and talks with the manager.

Manager: Hello young sir, how may I help you?

Arekou: Yes, please. I am looking for Room 10.

Manager: Yes, sir. Just go up the stairs and on your right there will be a door that says Room 10. Can’t miss it.

Arekou then walks up the stairs and towards Room 10. He knocks on the door but no one answers. He knocks once more, but still, no one answers.

Arekou: Hello…? Is anyone there? Penguin..? Are you there?

Suddenly a trap door opens up and Arekou falls in. The wind rushes against his face and he falls into a small basket.

Penguin: Good. You came in on time. We were waiting for you. I would like you to meet Organization LimaNinja.

Penguin points at everyone in the room. There were about seven people in the room, including Arekou and Penguin.

Arekou: Only five people? Isn’t this more of a group rather than an organization?

Penguin: You think this is the whole organization? There are way more than just six of us.

Arekou: I see.

Penguin: Now, we are about to add another member to our group. I have signed all the papers for you already. All you need to do now is see the Dark Lord in Kerning City. We will leave tomorrow.

Later that night Arekou awakes from a noise he hears outside. Arekou then wakes up Penguin. Penguin alerts the others.

Penguin: Okay guys, whispers. It’s them…

Arekou: Them? Who is "them"?

Penguin: Organization Kira. They are our enemies. Be on alert.

Organization LimaNinja: Yes, sir!

After what seemed like hours, the party then hears another sound. They slowly pull out their weapons and get ready for attack.

Penguin: Everyone, I want you to stay close. I can sense about twenty of them. We can’t take them on our current state. We will run for the Taxi Train and move on from there. Remember, stay close everyone, especially you, Arekou. Now, let’s move!

They each run for the train taking out anyone in their path. Arekou stays close to Penguin and watches Organization Kira slowly lose members. After they make it to the Taxi Train, they jump onto it and hitch an earlier ride towards Kerning City. They arrive at dawn.

Chapter 4: Twilight:

Arekou: That was…amazing. The adrenaline…the rush. It was exhilarating!

Penguin: Haha! You liked that? It happens quite often. We must get you to the Dark Lord however, and quick.

Arekou: Yeah.

They walk around Kerning City and reach a Pub. They walk through a trap door and go deeper into the depth of the darkness.

Voice: Who dares disturb me?

Penguin smiles.

Penguin: Long time no see, Dark Lord.

Dark Lord: Haha. Penguin. It is good to see you. How are you doing?

Penguin: I’m alright. And yourself?

Dark Lord: Fine, fine. Everything is great. Now, who is this young man?

Arekou: I am Arekou of Masteria. I’ve come to become a Shadower.

Dark Lord: Oh ho! So you want to follow the path of a Thief? Do you have what it takes.

Arekou: Yes, sir.

Dark Lord: Haha. Okay then. Let the tests begin.

Arekou then goes through a series of difficult tests. But passes them.

Dark Lord: Looks like you’re ready to become a Thief, dear boy. Haha. Well now, I will transfer you my powers.

The Dark Lord transfers a bit of his powers to Arekou. Then he gives Arekou a badge and a Triangular Zamadar.

Dark Lord: Congratulations. You are now a Thief.

Arekou: I…I can’t believe it. I’m finally a Thief! Yes!

Arekou walks out of the Pub with Penguin and they talk.

Penguin: Congrats. You did it.

Arekou: Thanks. I would have never have done it without you. My father would have never let me go.

Penguin: Haha. Yeah.

A shooting star passes by and the night and day then mix their colors.

Arekou: Huh? What was that?

Penguin: Heh. My favorite time of the day…Twilight.

===============Credits===============
IGNs -
Players: LimaNinja, Rekkusu, Saber, Torisutan
CMS Staff: Penguin, Sora

Maps -
Masteria: New Leaf City
Victoria Island: Kerning City, Ellina

NPC -
Kerning City: Dark Lord
Taxi(Train)

Special Thanks To:
CMS Staff: Thanks for making this event. I love writing. XD Thanks for the names too. Even if it was required, I ran out of ideas. Lawl
Jake S.: My IRL friend who stole my original "Limaninja" name and made it into one of his obsessions.
Will: My other IRL friend who got the "Torisutan" name from me. He should be joining this server soon. =P
Saber: I don't really know you all that much. But I used your name because I ran out of ideas again. ^^;; Sorry!
You: For wasting your time to read my story! Haha. Thank you!

Yar. Like I said, if you guys like it, I'll make a sort of "Series Two" or something like that where Arekou becomes a bandit. Only if you guys want. To me, this is just for fun. Not such a huge competition.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Admin
Sora

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:02 pm

Arekou wrote:
What's a FOJ? o.o

Edit:

Okay guys, here's my story. It doesn't have a name, and to be honest, it's not complete in my opinion. Here's the deal, if you guys like it, I'll continue on. If not, then that's the end of it. I'm not really doing this for the event, but for the love of writing. Here it is:

Prologue :
Long ago in Masteria, there was a time where Humans, Monsters, and Fairies could live in harmony. It was a peaceful time that lasted for awhile. Until that one day when everything changed. Two organizations waged a war against each other. There was no such war like any before. Both leaders of the organization were Heroes. As their blades touched, the war had begun. Innocent lives were then being lost. It was an epidemic. After two years into the war, the King of New Leaf City, Sora, had to stop it. He brought up his arms and tried his best. But after years have passed, there was nothing more he could do but keep his part of the land safe. Even now, the war still wages on.

Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End :

Saber: Milord, your son is here to greet you.

Sora: Yes, bring him in.

Arekou enters the large royal room.

Arekou: Hello, Father. I have come to make an offer with you. You are planning to have me follow the path as a Bishop, correct?

Sora: Yes. I have come to the conclusion that it would be best for you to follow the path of God, rather than the path you seek yourself. A Shadower is not the best thing for the New Leaf City’s king’s son. However, I am willing to listen to your offer.

Arekou: Well Father, if I were to become a Shadower, I would clearly be stronger than any small Bishop and –

Sora: If we are talking “stronger”, wouldn’t you follow my path and become a Hero? Or your Mother’s path and become an Arch Mage? What about your older brother, Torisutan? He’s taken the path of a Bow Master.

Arekou: But Father, my wishes are that I become different than any of my immediate family. Mother followed the Magician’s path, you followed the Warrior’s path, and my dear older brother, Torisutan followed the path of a Bowman. Might I ask why I cannot follow the Thief’s –

Sora: I will no longer have this discussion with you. I will not tolerate my son being a lowly, begging, cheating thief.

Arekou: But Father, don’t you see the benefits –

Sora: There are no such things for the path of a Thief. Now, be gone!

As Arekou leaves his father’s room, he is filled with the hatred toward his father. He sprints towards his room and slams the steel door shut. He then lies on his bed and stares up at the ceiling. After a few hours pass he hears his window open, but doesn’t see anyone at all.

Arekou: Who goes there?

Voice: Don’t listen to him. He’s nothing but a coward. Now, listen here. Take any path you want, my friend. I will show you the way to success.

Arekou panics. He grabs his Fruit Knife and looks around franticly.

Voice: Do not be scared. I am but a friend, here to help you out with your problems. Your father has no understanding of the benefits of being a Night Lord, or a Shadower. Now, come with me and I will show you the way.

The person who has been talking with Arekou then appears in front of him. He wears a black hooded cloak and a claw on his right hand. Arekou has seen this claw before and realizes that this man is a high ranking Night Lord. He smiles with the utmost joy.

Arekou: A Red Craven.

The Night Lord smiles.

Night Lord: Looks like you know your weapons, Lord Arekou. You know, you’re quite famous, being the New Leaf City’s King’s son. They all say you would like to be a Bishop. But we know the truth. You want to become a Shadower, correct?

Arekou: Yes, that is correct. My whole life, I’ve been dreaming of being a Shadower, being able to wield a Dragon Kris. Please, teach me the path of a Thief.

The Night Lord smiles and takes off his hood. His long black hair goes down to his shoulders. His eyes glow with a thousand fierce hells, yet still looking calm. His pale features give out the idea that he kills from within the shadows.

Night Lord: I am Penguin. Now, pack up and let us leave this wretched place. We journey to Kerning City where the Dark Lord and Organization LimaNinja lie.

Chapter 2: A Deceitful Son:

Penguin: Are you all packed up? You’ve practiced your story, right?

Arekou: Yes. I am ready.

Penguin: I’ll be waiting in Ellina. Remember, the trip is a Taxi Train ride. If all goes well, you will be leaving tomorrow and arrive two days later. I will be waiting in the Ellina Express Hotel in Room 10 with the Organization. Good luck, future Shadower.

And at that, Penguin leaves for Ellina. Torisutan then enters Arekou’s room.

Torisutan: Hmm? You’re packing? May I ask why?

Arekou: I’m leaving for Ellina to become a Magician. Is there a problem?

Torisutan: Nay. Has Father agreed to this?

Arekou: He will.

Torisutan: Very well. Good luck, amateur.

Torisutan leaves the room. Arekou makes a mumbles a swear and then walks toward his
father’s room.

Saber: Hello, Arekou. How may I help you?

Arekou: I have come to see my father. I am willing to follow the path of a Bishop. I’m ready to leave as soon as I get his permission.

Saber: Oh? That is good to hear! Go right on in.

Saber enters Lyon’s room.

Saber: Milord, your son is here to see you.

Lyon: Thank you, Saber. Bring him in.

Arekou enters Lyon’s room

Arekou: Father, I apologize for what happened yesterday. I have thought about it long and hard. I have decided to become a Magician and follow the path of a Bishop. If you will grant me the permission to leave tomorrow, I will make you proud as soon as I can.

Lyon: Arekou…that is so good to hear! If your mother was here, she’d be so proud. I grant you permission. I actually already have a ticket to Ellina for you right now. You can take it. I will also provide you with Mesos. You do not have to worry about the fees.

Arekou: Thank you, Father. I will leave tomorrow.

Chapter 3: The Organizations:

After Arekou boarded the Taxi Train toward Ellina, he takes out his Fruit Knife and admires it. He was going to become a Thief, finally. Arekou walks into the Ellina Express Hotel and talks with the manager.

Manager: Hello young sir, how may I help you?

Arekou: Yes, please. I am looking for Room 10.

Manager: Yes, sir. Just go up the stairs and on your right there will be a door that says Room 10. Can’t miss it.

Arekou then walks up the stairs and towards Room 10. He knocks on the door but no one answers. He knocks once more, but still, no one answers.

Arekou: Hello…? Is anyone there? Penguin..? Are you there?

Suddenly a trap door opens up and Arekou falls in. The wind rushes against his face and he falls into a small basket.

Penguin: Good. You came in on time. We were waiting for you. I would like you to meet Organization LimaNinja.

Penguin points at everyone in the room. There were about seven people in the room, including Arekou and Penguin.

Arekou: Only five people? Isn’t this more of a group rather than an organization?

Penguin: You think this is the whole organization? There are way more than just six of us.

Arekou: I see.

Penguin: Now, we are about to add another member to our group. I have signed all the papers for you already. All you need to do now is see the Dark Lord in Kerning City. We will leave tomorrow.

Later that night Arekou awakes from a noise he hears outside. Arekou then wakes up Penguin. Penguin alerts the others.

Penguin: Okay guys, whispers. It’s them…

Arekou: Them? Who is "them"?

Penguin: Organization Kira. They are our enemies. Be on alert.

Organization LimaNinja: Yes, sir!

After what seemed like hours, the party then hears another sound. They slowly pull out their weapons and get ready for attack.

Penguin: Everyone, I want you to stay close. I can sense about twenty of them. We can’t take them on our current state. We will run for the Taxi Train and move on from there. Remember, stay close everyone, especially you, Arekou. Now, let’s move!

They each run for the train taking out anyone in their path. Arekou stays close to Penguin and watches Organization Kira slowly lose members. After they make it to the Taxi Train, they jump onto it and hitch an earlier ride towards Kerning City. They arrive at dawn.

Chapter 4: Twilight:

Arekou: That was…amazing. The adrenaline…the rush. It was exhilarating!

Penguin: Haha! You liked that? It happens quite often. We must get you to the Dark Lord however, and quick.

Arekou: Yeah.

They walk around Kerning City and reach a Pub. They walk through a trap door and go deeper into the depth of the darkness.

Voice: Who dares disturb me?

Penguin smiles.

Penguin: Long time no see, Dark Lord.

Dark Lord: Haha. Penguin. It is good to see you. How are you doing?

Penguin: I’m alright. And yourself?

Dark Lord: Fine, fine. Everything is great. Now, who is this young man?

Arekou: I am Arekou of Masteria. I’ve come to become a Shadower.

Dark Lord: Oh ho! So you want to follow the path of a Thief? Do you have what it takes.

Arekou: Yes, sir.

Dark Lord: Haha. Okay then. Let the tests begin.

Arekou then goes through a series of difficult tests. But passes them.

Dark Lord: Looks like you’re ready to become a Thief, dear boy. Haha. Well now, I will transfer you my powers.

The Dark Lord transfers a bit of his powers to Arekou. Then he gives Arekou a badge and a Triangular Zamadar.

Dark Lord: Congratulations. You are now a Thief.

Arekou: I…I can’t believe it. I’m finally a Thief! Yes!

Arekou walks out of the Pub with Penguin and they talk.

Penguin: Congrats. You did it.

Arekou: Thanks. I would have never have done it without you. My father would have never let me go.

Penguin: Haha. Yeah.

A shooting star passes by and the night and day then mix their colors.

Arekou: Huh? What was that?

Penguin: Heh. My favorite time of the day…Twilight.

===============Credits===============
IGNs -
Players: LimaNinja, Rekkusu, Saber, Torisutan
CMS Staff: Penguin, Sora

Maps -
Masteria: New Leaf City
Victoria Island: Kerning City, Ellina

NPC -
Kerning City: Dark Lord
Taxi(Train)

Special Thanks To:
CMS Staff: Thanks for making this event. I love writing. XD Thanks for the names too. Even if it was required, I ran out of ideas. Lawl
Jake S.: My IRL friend who stole my original "Limaninja" name and made it into one of his obsessions.
Will: My other IRL friend who got the "Torisutan" name from me. He should be joining this server soon. =P
Saber: I don't really know you all that much. But I used your name because I ran out of ideas again. ^^;; Sorry!
You: For wasting your time to read my story! Haha. Thank you!

Yar. Like I said, if you guys like it, I'll make a sort of "Series Two" or something like that where Arekou becomes a bandit. Only if you guys want. To me, this is just for fun. Not such a huge competition.

I want to know the whole thing and I would like to know will e become a shadower or not O.O? not to mention will he meets his father in combat lolz... anyway nice story I wonder why I am never a dark knight rofl anyway good story XD.
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Number of posts : 532
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:15 pm

Nice Story Very Happy

Lols Saber U Wan Learn Banner Making Wif Paint ??
Back to top Go down
Arekou
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
Arekou

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:14 am

Lol. Alright Sora. I'll continue it. Lol. I was going to make you a Dark Knight, but a Hero sounded more suited for a "King". XD Thanks for reading it! Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Admin
Sora

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:51 am

Lol... now I feel like making a story of my own too XD.
Back to top Go down
Saber
NX Slime
NX Slime
Saber

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:47 pm

Sora shud make one..Btw nice story man..And i gave up yong..
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:42 pm

Man every time i update the story it seems to get longer now -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition   [Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Forum Event V] Storytelling Competition
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next