Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ap Reset Please Implent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Number of posts : 532
Warning Bar :
Ap Reset Please Implent Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ap Reset Please Implent Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Ap Reset Please Implent Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Ap Reset Please Implent Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

Ap Reset Please Implent Empty
PostSubject: Ap Reset Please Implent   Ap Reset Please Implent Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:29 pm

Hey I know its hard managing the server and i know its a little rude to simply ask for sumthing so my apologies Crying or Very sad

Would you mind adding the AP reset scrolls at duey cuz i wanna do some washing lol!
Back to top Go down
nettie
Webmaster
Webmaster
nettie

Female
Number of posts : 252
Warning Bar :
Ap Reset Please Implent Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ap Reset Please Implent Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Ap Reset Please Implent   Ap Reset Please Implent Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:07 pm

you know how ap reset can send millions (not really) of packets to the server...
it would probably give you the sound BOOM Razz
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Number of posts : 532
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Ap Reset Please Implent Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Ap Reset Please Implent Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Ap Reset Please Implent   Ap Reset Please Implent Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:11 am

Oh Then BOOM This idea ... i'll continue my high dex fighter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ap Reset Please Implent   Ap Reset Please Implent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ap Reset Please Implent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Streets :: Suggestions-
Jump to: