Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LetterL
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
LetterL

Number of posts : 35
Warning Bar :
Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :( Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :( Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :( Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :( Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-05

Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :( Empty
PostSubject: Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :(   Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:52 am

ONE FINAL GOOD BYE FROM ME TO ALL
i'm not planning on leaving.. but since the server is closin.. there aint much i can do..
i loved all the fun times i had on here..
nothing could ever replace those good times...

Special thanks to xDbunni (first buddy when i was a noob, and always there to answer my noob questions), x3Unknown(leech me thru my noobest times), Vitamin, Everyone from Guild GODS, ORbisGood, moshi*****(lots of char), xxMysticalxx and finally... my greatest pal of all time, BLUEDRAGON. last but no least.... the one who was always beside me thru thick and thin... Milko herslf....

Thanks all.. thanks for the good times... always... i will always rmb this short 2 months.... Very Happy

With Love
Hexagon.....
Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :( Me11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :(   Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:22 pm

I believe that if the server is down, this forum is not down..so i take it that we always can catch up with each other in this forum..
Back to top Go down
Garuda
Green Snail
Green Snail
Garuda

Male
Number of posts : 8
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :(   Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:48 pm

Well i'll say good bye to cms, good luck to all, i lov this game. and i'll miss all ppl i meet here. later i'll post some ss our last ss. ty hexa for join us in our last Zak run.

From the guild MarihuarenoS i wanna say Good Bye to all.

Especial thanks to:
BloodyMary (1st ppl i meet in cms). Te extrañare lisa. seguiremos en contacto por msn. te agregare con mi msn principal.
Jimmeh, totally helpfully, a nice guy.
Osama, u use to be my guild master, i admire u, u ever try we that we hav a nice time in cm with the events.
Death, Dan, the only 2 GM's That stop to talk with me, specially Death u are the most friendly Gm's i never meet.

DarkDragon, we start with the left feet, but when we talk i unsderstand that the ppl ever understand together talking. Very Happy

BlueDragon ever frindly with ppl from my guild.

Hexagon, Aura ty for be with us in our last zakrun.

Metrix, iSky, itskenny, dexter, kenji, DoreXmon. and others ppl that i meet here.

later ill add some ss.

To ppl from FataL, u accept me in ur guild when i was just another low lvl player, ty for all.

Ahora en mi idioma xD
para los k entienden español, gracias a las personas nombradas arriba los recordare por siempre. a la gente de mi guild esta experiencia fue muy agradable y el ser amigos en la vida real y panas de la cotidianidad ayudo a hacer de nuestra guild un lugar agradable para estar. lamento k esten cerrando el server ya k justo ahora estaba tratando de reclutar mas gente para este juego pero k mas se hace... bueno pa la gente de habla hispana chao, hay se ven.

mas tarde pongo fotos de nuestras ultimas aventuras... Razz

BB. I'll miss this server.

BB.
Att. NeoGaruda (Blady)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :(   Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good bye to the CMS i love playin so so much... :(
Page 1 of 1