Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CMS MOVIE Registration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VanillaJen
Green Slime
Green Slime
VanillaJen

Female
Number of posts : 18
Warning Bar :
CMS MOVIE Registration Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CMS MOVIE Registration Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
CMS MOVIE Registration Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CMS MOVIE Registration Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-11

CMS MOVIE Registration Empty
PostSubject: CMS MOVIE Registration   CMS MOVIE Registration Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:05 am

Please visit this site :] More details will be availabe soon. Registrations for the movie are on this site! It will be held on SKYYMS, or skyy's private server.

Note: THIS IS NOT TO STEAL PLAYERS FROM CMS. The server will only be up until the movie is completed.

All characters will be immidiately made lvl 120 and will become the 4th job class of their choice. Nx, items, and anything needed for the movie will be supplied.

http://www.cmsmovie.co.nr/
Back to top Go down
freezie123
Blue Slime
Blue Slime

Number of posts : 33
Warning Bar :
CMS MOVIE Registration Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100CMS MOVIE Registration Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: jenn jennn jenn i miss you   CMS MOVIE Registration Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:45 am

omfg jen i miss u so much and i want to join skyy's private server and i wanna be with you in the movie and i acn be a bad guys or good guy i just wanna play with u and will u give me a link to skyy's server and u know my id and password i would like lol and get on aim i MISS YOU D:
Back to top Go down
shineinei
Special Spammer
Special Spammer
shineinei

Male
Number of posts : 245
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: CMS MOVIE Registration   CMS MOVIE Registration Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:31 pm

how do i run the server im new with hamachi i have dl and connected to server when i run the bat it doesnt work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CMS MOVIE Registration   CMS MOVIE Registration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CMS MOVIE Registration
Page 1 of 1