Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lower the respawn rate

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 4
Warning Bar :
Lower the respawn rate Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lower the respawn rate Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Lower the respawn rate Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lower the respawn rate Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-29

Lower the respawn rate Empty
PostSubject: Lower the respawn rate   Lower the respawn rate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:11 pm

I dunno. I'm a level 32 Assassin currently and the respawn rate is pretty insane. Since my good stars are rather expensive (5mil for Steely's), I need to collect lots of meso's.

Currently, I can kill 3 mobs... but by the time I'm running to get the drops, the three mobs I JUST killed respawned ontop of me.

So, would it be possible to lower the respawn rate?
Back to top Go down
dota_ken
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 22
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Lower the respawn rate   Lower the respawn rate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:27 pm

sorry but that it is how some ppl like the spawn....mayb u shud find a place with low spawn rate.I will try to find a place and get back to u.Or if u wan i can help u hunt steely?
Pm:KenShin if u nid,i dun mind helping ^^
Back to top Go down
BladeFigure
Red Slime
Red Slime
BladeFigure

Number of posts : 69
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Lower the respawn rate   Lower the respawn rate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:49 am

Could you possibly post what drops steelys?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 83
Warning Bar :
Lower the respawn rate Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Lower the respawn rate Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Lower the respawn rate Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Lower the respawn rate Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Lower the respawn rate   Lower the respawn rate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:22 am

Fire drake at perion ^^
Back to top Go down
https://cnetwork.darkbb.com
BladeFigure
Red Slime
Red Slime
BladeFigure

Number of posts : 69
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Lower the respawn rate   Lower the respawn rate Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:03 am

Are they back in the hidden alleys?
Back to top Go down
ThaXs
King Slime
King Slime
ThaXs

Male
Number of posts : 152
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Lower the respawn rate Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Lower the respawn rate Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Lower the respawn rate   Lower the respawn rate Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:38 pm

luckely there is a auto-meso loot cyclops
oh and this are some more mobs that drop steely:
Ghost, Red Drake, Panda, Tauromacis, Haf, Yeti & Pepe, Dark Klock, Dark Rash, Dual Beatle, Blood Haf, Dual Ghost Pirate, Male Boss

just look on hidden-street.net
>.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lower the respawn rate   Lower the respawn rate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lower the respawn rate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Streets :: Suggestions-
Jump to: