Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUGGESTIONS SUGGESTIONS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deathblood12
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 10
Warning Bar :
SUGGESTIONS SUGGESTIONS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SUGGESTIONS SUGGESTIONS Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
SUGGESTIONS SUGGESTIONS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SUGGESTIONS SUGGESTIONS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

SUGGESTIONS SUGGESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: SUGGESTIONS SUGGESTIONS   SUGGESTIONS SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:55 pm

Well,i am thinking of a plan.I know its possible to make commands in-game and i was wondering if Godly GM here could do it.Instead of clicking ur self to fm,then clicking on fredrich to go somewhere else,Y not have a command like -tele <town name> and have it automatically deduct 15k?? XD

I thot of that as I am currently playing one p.server that does this but since its in the usa, theres no point playing so much due to ping.there could oso be commands that could open stores that sell all stars and even all the important things like magic stones and summoning rock. Hope u could do it XD bounce bounce bounce Laughing Razz Surprised Smile Very Happy Wink What a Face
Back to top Go down

SUGGESTIONS SUGGESTIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Streets :: Suggestions-
Jump to: