Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't login to a certain character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SacredRose
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 5
Warning Bar :
Can't login to a certain character Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can't login to a certain character Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Can't login to a certain character Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can't login to a certain character Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-23

Can't login to a certain character Empty
PostSubject: Can't login to a certain character   Can't login to a certain character Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:25 pm

I can't login to a character for unknown reasons. I login-ed to my acc, chose my deisred chnl BUT when it was time to choose which characters to play, I chose TeddyMoshi n.... dunnoe why it can't. Sad

TeddyMoshi juz kips walkin on the spot. So i logged out n went bak in, after choosin the chnls i chose another character lik MoshiBear or MoshiBunni n both worked except TeddyMoshi. I think TeddyMoshi is stuck but.....i used the fix fields but it still doesn't work........ Evil or Very Mad

HELP ME LEH!! No
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Admin
Sora

Male
Number of posts : 121
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Can't login to a certain character Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Can't login to a certain character Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Can't login to a certain character   Can't login to a certain character Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:14 pm

Erm sometime the channel is down or it takes awhile to load or the server is down.
Back to top Go down
SacredRose
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 5
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Can't login to a certain character   Can't login to a certain character Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Errmmm.......Skyy tried but it doesn't work too n he told me to wait for Dan..... Mad

Thx for replyin anyway ^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't login to a certain character   Can't login to a certain character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't login to a certain character
Page 1 of 1