Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]

Go down 
+8
neutrino5000
GoatsDance
gtjyrox
Jimmeh
gtyd
wpchin90
NamiTOMATO
-Crown-
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-Crown-
Grey Slime
Grey Slime

Male
Number of posts : 79
Warning Bar :
[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Empty
PostSubject: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:03 pm

This is a page for FataL's events. FataL has events for both members and guests. We are one of the most active guilds with events every few days. Events will be posted here and you may post your party members for events or enquire about events. FataL has up to date 3 events. Screenshots of events will be posted here as well. Nettie & Death please don't lock or close this thread. =D

--6th Event--
Okay! So today we will be having an event! At long last right?
Time:10.00p.m.
Venue: SleepyWood VIP Suana
Title: !FataL's Star!

So the events are as follows. We will be having a few events and have a vote at the end to see who are our stars!
We will be having a few different venues for various runs. Guests are welcome and at the end, if there are enough guests, we might even have a run for the guests!

The winner gets to choose between a few differnt NX items! I will only allow 5 FataL members to participate in this at most! So..if you desperately want to take part in this event please leave your IGN here!First Come First Serve Policy! Guests who would like to participate as well please leave your IGN and you might just get a few free NX!!

Yours truly,
The wonderful,magnificent,perfect all around and flawless,
CrownPerriot!

Pending Results:
A Vote = 2 Points
*= Judge's Vote = 3Points

--Beach Venue--
BurgerBaby--1 Vote
CrazeBowz -- 2 Vote *
Jimmeh -- 2 Vote
PingGuo -- 2 Vote *

--Haunted Mansion--
BurgerBaby -- 0 Vote
CrazeBowz-- 2 Vote
Jimmeh -- 3 Vote *
PingGuo -- 1 Vote

Total Score:
BurgerBaby -- 2Points
CrazeBowz -- 11Points
Jimmeh -- 13Points
PingGup -- 7 Points

Participants please look here. The event has not ended and will continue tomorrow at roughly the same time, participants are allowed to get as many voters to attend within these 20 hours or so. VIP guests might be appearing tomorrow. The theme for tomorrow's event will be listed here later as well. Please remember to get the judge's attention as I and Pur3S0ul(will be a judge tomorrow) will award bonus points to the participants. Since there are only 4 models now, only two will get a price from me. Jimmeh who has won the Halloween theme will be awarded a Indo Dracula effect from me next week.

Third theme would be snoware. Models can use anything they desire to put on them. From rings to chairs, ANYTHING is allowed. Please make use of the time you have until tomorrow to get whatever items you require to get the most votes. Do not forget to get your voters as well.

For tomorrow, there will also be a guests' run. They will be participating in the fourth theme as well with the FataL models. Guests who want to join please leave your IGN here. A small hint for the forth event is that you will only be given 5 minutes like the Beach Wear to get anything you need. Guest particpants can PM me for the theme. Models caught cheating will not only be disqualified but expelled from FataL as a sign of cheating.

Little Hint: The forth event requires you to dress to my liking of clothes..check what CrownPerriot/CrownStar is wearing for hints.

Nettie's farewell event has not been decided as Osama has not gotten word from nettie if she can come for the farewell event. Please continue to leave your IGN and hope for nettie's approval for the event.

--Crown n xD Event!!--
Title: WACKOOO!!
Venue: Undecided
Time:Saturday
Dress Code: Anythng

Okay! First FataL unrelated event!! Conjoined with xDbunnii!! A.K.A ah ma, aunty, impatient, etc.etc. As it is NOT FataL related, anyone can join! Plus, if you like to see
xDbunnii suffer or you just dislike her! You can vent it all out on her!! The event goes as the following:
1. Get into a good party or individual
2. Get your fastest weapons
3. Wack xDbunnii for all you want!
So..how do you play WACKOOO!! ? Simple! Follow the rules below and you might win yourself some nice NX prizes!Each job will be allocated a single skill in which they can use and only using that skill are they allowed to WACK xDbunnii! All wacks will be judged by CrownPerriot or any of my other characters. So, as long as i see it hits on my screen, it will be counted as a point!
Skills allowed:
Hero - Brandish [2Points]
Paladin - Holy Hammer [3Points]
Dark Knight - Dragon Fury [1Point]
F/P Arch Mage - Explosion [2Points]
I/L Arch Mage - Thunder Spear [2Points]
Bishop - Shining Ray - [2Points]
Bowmaster - Arrow Rain - [1.5Points]
Marksman - Arrow Eruption - [1.5Points]
Night Lord - [0.5 Per Star]
Shadower - Mesos Bomb - [5Points]
Note* if u use explosion, holy hammer, or mesos bomb, i may give you extra points cos they are what WACKOOO!! is all about! Hunting xDbunnii...

People who would like to join please leave your IGN here and state WACKOOO!!
So let's all hav fun whacking xDbunnii!

Last edited by CrownPerriot on Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:23 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chocoliciasmeetsrandomosity.blogspot.com
NamiTOMATO
Green Slime
Green Slime
NamiTOMATO

Male
Number of posts : 21
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:06 pm

AvantRocket rdy fer games Very Happy
Should be coming
Back to top Go down
wpchin90
Celestial Lover
Celestial Lover
wpchin90

Male
Number of posts : 252
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:07 pm

The time will be changed due to the new patch by nettie ~~

The further information will be updated please check it on ~

Thanks
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :
[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:59 pm

i wan join too
IGN:CrazeBowz
Back to top Go down
wpchin90
Celestial Lover
Celestial Lover
wpchin90

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:17 am

[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Event_10

[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Event_11

[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Event_12

[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Event_13
Back to top Go down
-Crown-
Grey Slime
Grey Slime

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:24 am

This time the event was rather long so i'll just skip to the ppl who participated.
(Winners)Team 1: DeathHero, Doope, CrazeBowz
Team 2: Myth, wyls, AimUrAss
Team 3: Angela, NeoGaruda, AvantRocket
(disqualified for skipping) Team 4: Jmbowman, callmesin, 3dw1n
Martials: Osama, CrownStar, Jimmeh
[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Maple015
[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Maple016
[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Maple018
[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Maple020
[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Maple022
[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Maple023
[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Maple024
Back to top Go down
-Crown-
Grey Slime
Grey Slime

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:27 am

For the after party, aurora, dan slackerz and a few other ppl joined..as you can see..dan IS A GIRL!! the event was another success for FataL!!
Back to top Go down
wpchin90
Celestial Lover
Celestial Lover
wpchin90

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:59 am

Join FataL family for MORE EVENT MORE ZAKUM MORE AND MORE AND MORE ~~
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Warning Bar :
[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:14 am

so tat is wad they mean by martials....
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Jimmeh

Male
Number of posts : 80
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:25 pm

Dan looks so funny . Laughing
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Number of posts : 748
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:45 pm

lolx dan was dere too... =x gratz on another successful event ^^
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:25 am

when is the next event?
Back to top Go down
-Crown-
Grey Slime
Grey Slime

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:28 am

haha ty gtjy!! erm gtyd..i duno. why all gt gt gt -.-
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:37 pm

gtgtgt?
Back to top Go down
-Crown-
Grey Slime
Grey Slime

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:44 pm

gtyd n gtjy -.- dun go off topic =/
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:59 pm

when is nxt event?
Back to top Go down
-Crown-
Grey Slime
Grey Slime

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:03 pm

read the notice ... i change it everytime thers a new event-.-
Back to top Go down
-Crown-
Grey Slime
Grey Slime

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:40 am

Products of 5th event..not completed due to lagginess-.-
[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Maple025
[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Maple026
[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Maple027
Back to top Go down
GoatsDance
Green Slime
Green Slime

Male
Number of posts : 15
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:47 pm

how come the NLC pic is at the other page ?
Back to top Go down
wpchin90
Celestial Lover
Celestial Lover
wpchin90

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:53 pm

[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Guild_13

sry post wrong place
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Jimmeh

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:49 pm

Some taken too fast without my speech . Lol.
Sweet event with me getting lost at dungeon Razz
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:02 pm

lol i keep dcing
Back to top Go down
wpchin90
Celestial Lover
Celestial Lover
wpchin90

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:17 pm

yea making me wait u so long F3x1trillion
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:10 am

lol error make me restart my com psps
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Jimmeh

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:17 pm

Weee ~
Sign me up !
Ign : Jimmeh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]   [Guild][FatalL][Events][Page] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guild][FatalL][Events][Page]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next