Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help! T.T Wrong version of game.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kanzakiDEX
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 4
Warning Bar :
Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-13

Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Empty
PostSubject: Help! T.T Wrong version of game.   Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:58 pm

Guys, i cant seem to get the right version of the game. mus i D/L global 0.53 or 0.54?

Been having this problem for weeks,it will be great if someone can reply me.

thx
kanzkakiDEX
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Admin
Sora

Male
Number of posts : 121
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Help! T.T Wrong version of game.   Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:43 pm

kanzakiDEX wrote:
Guys, i cant seem to get the right version of the game. mus i D/L global 0.53 or 0.54?

Been having this problem for weeks,it will be great if someone can reply me.

thx
kanzkakiDEX

We are on version 55 now,please download the new nevah 55 after you patch your v54 to v55 and if the patch doesn't work than please do download the manual patch the the gms web site which is only 18mb+ if I recall,after that download the new nevah55 and rename it nevah and place it into your maple folder.
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Number of posts : 1007
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Help! T.T Wrong version of game.   Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:48 pm

Sometime the patch doesn't work which force me to redownload the entire thing again but it works fine now
Back to top Go down
kanzakiDEX
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 4
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Help! T.T Wrong version of game.   Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:27 pm

TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY T.T

so i download the 0.55 maple global and patch it to the celestial one?
Back to top Go down
z0otearso0z
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 2
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Help! T.T Wrong version of game.   Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:43 pm

help me also mine go problem i play half way it keep jump out say earro ile 38 has reach the end of bal ba
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :
Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Help! T.T Wrong version of game.   Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:22 pm

error 38? there's a sticky on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! T.T Wrong version of game.   Help! T.T Wrong version of game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help! T.T Wrong version of game.
Page 1 of 1