Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AVG cause nevahv55 not working???? off the RE sheild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
genoga
Red Slime
Red Slime

Number of posts : 67
Warning Bar :
AVG cause nevahv55 not working???? off the RE sheild Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100AVG cause nevahv55 not working???? off the RE sheild Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
AVG cause nevahv55 not working???? off the RE sheild Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100AVG cause nevahv55 not working???? off the RE sheild Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-06

AVG cause nevahv55 not working???? off the RE sheild Empty
PostSubject: AVG cause nevahv55 not working???? off the RE sheild   AVG cause nevahv55 not working???? off the RE sheild Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:22 am

vitaminwater tell me that using A.V.G will cause the nevah not working(cause been detect and delete when you heal it) off the resident shield it would help

[img]AVG cause nevahv55 not working???? off the RE sheild Untitl10[/img]

Last edited by genoga on Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
genoga
Red Slime
Red Slime

Number of posts : 67
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-06

AVG cause nevahv55 not working???? off the RE sheild Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVG cause nevahv55 not working???? off the RE sheild   AVG cause nevahv55 not working???? off the RE sheild Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:46 am

even i shut down my avg but it seem does not work at all the nevah no mushroom icon at all just like the nevah v55 file up there
Back to top Go down

AVG cause nevahv55 not working???? off the RE sheild
Page 1 of 1