Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help, can't log on

Go down 
AuthorMessage
relavent
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 6
Warning Bar :
Help, can't log on Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help, can't log on Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Help, can't log on Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help, can't log on Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Help, can't log on Empty
PostSubject: Help, can't log on   Help, can't log on Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:13 pm

Ok I have never logged into before as this is my first time. I dl everything, now i got the nice little maple icon on my desktop. I click it, then i press "play". Then some nProtect Gameguard does its job, but then i got this "Unable to log in: Either you are not connected to the itnernet or server is running a check."

Is the server still running a check? Is this happening for most of you now? If not, can I get some guidance here as to how to solve this problem. Thanks

Relavent
Back to top Go down
relavent
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 6
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Help, can't log on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help, can't log on   Help, can't log on Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:22 pm

Now it tells me to download the right version as i have the wrong version. Whats going on?
Back to top Go down

Help, can't log on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help, can't log on   Help, can't log on Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:40 pm

gameguard shouldn't even be running if you got it done correctly =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help, can't log on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help, can't log on   Help, can't log on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help, can't log on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Bar :: Techinical / Bugs / Help-
Jump to: