Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Tutorial] How to post a screenshot

Go down 
+2
Death
Exia
6 posters
AuthorMessage

[Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Empty
PostSubject: [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot   [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:52 pm

I am amazed at how many people do not know how to post a screen shot :O But if they are young i can understand Smile

Step 1
Find an image hosting website.
I use servimg because it is fast, reliable and hardly any downtime.
And it has the option for you to resize your image to forum size.
So i suggest you use that Smile

Step 2
After uploading, they will provide you with a direct URL link to the image.
Copy that link (e.g. http//www.servimg.com/image1)
Come to the forums.
Do this.
[Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Add url here
And there you have it. An uploaded image =D
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Number of posts : 569
Warning Bar :
[Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
[Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot   [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:08 am

yeap its helpful to you all =D
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Number of posts : 1007
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
[Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100[Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot   [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:06 am

Lol i was one of those people until admin and some people told me about it
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Number of posts : 569
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot   [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:26 pm

death u use servimg oso ? =D
Back to top Go down
spawn9855
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
spawn9855

Number of posts : 32
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot   [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:24 am

uhh izzit possible to change the ss key? bcoz i dont have that ss key lol...xD
Back to top Go down
KandaXx
Blue Slime
Blue Slime

Male
Number of posts : 43
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot   [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:44 pm

umm wad about how to take a ss in maple? i cant do that..i press scroll lock a few times nothing happens..press a few more times, they say u cant take ss at the moment...T.T
Back to top Go down
MooNLiTeZ
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 12
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot   [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:02 am

Lol Kanda Go Check Ur Maple Folder I THink U Will see A bunch Of Pictures........
Back to top Go down
verasaque
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 13
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot   [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:50 pm

anyone know how to bind the screenshot action to a button on the keyboard? im using a mac, it doesnt have a 'prntscrn' button and f11/12 doesnt take pics >.< and my keyboard doesnt have scroll-lock either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot   [Tutorial] How to post a screenshot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] How to post a screenshot
Page 1 of 1