Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kindly help with my problem T-T

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmeh
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Jimmeh

Male
Number of posts : 80
Warning Bar :
Kindly help with my problem T-T Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kindly help with my problem T-T Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Kindly help with my problem T-T Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kindly help with my problem T-T Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-19

Kindly help with my problem T-T Empty
PostSubject: Kindly help with my problem T-T   Kindly help with my problem T-T Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:14 pm

I just downloaded the celestial maple patch, but when i launched it, it said " Wrong Client of the version, please reinstall the newest version of the client " What could've gone wrong ? affraid And i redownloaded the installer too TT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kindly help with my problem T-T   Kindly help with my problem T-T Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:18 pm

you probably have .55
we are running on .54 cause it doesnt have much of a difference.
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Jimmeh

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Kindly help with my problem T-T   Kindly help with my problem T-T Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:28 pm

Err . So where do I find the link :3
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Jimmeh

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Kindly help with my problem T-T   Kindly help with my problem T-T Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:22 am

I'm desperate . Kinda addicted to celestial maple. Going bonkers soon Mad
Anyone please help me Sad
Back to top Go down
Albireo
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 2
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Kindly help with my problem T-T   Kindly help with my problem T-T Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:19 am

try ths link to dl 0.54
http://download.mmosite.com/download.php?id=2565
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Jimmeh

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Kindly help with my problem T-T   Kindly help with my problem T-T Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:53 am

Well . I tried it but it takes a long time and I dont know how to use zipped files ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kindly help with my problem T-T   Kindly help with my problem T-T Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:57 pm

well thats a pretty good site to download. i finished it in 1 hour 10mins =/
it should be a exe file. not zipped.
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Number of posts : 569
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Kindly help with my problem T-T   Kindly help with my problem T-T Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:22 am

wow ur fast my streamyx so nub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kindly help with my problem T-T   Kindly help with my problem T-T Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kindly help with my problem T-T
Page 1 of 1