Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I cant go out of south perry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maxtao
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 3
Warning Bar :
I cant go out of south perry Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I cant go out of south perry Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
I cant go out of south perry Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I cant go out of south perry Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

I cant go out of south perry Empty
PostSubject: I cant go out of south perry   I cant go out of south perry Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:53 am

I Cant get out by clicking on the guy. help
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :
I cant go out of south perry Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100I cant go out of south perry Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: I cant go out of south perry   I cant go out of south perry Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:17 pm

relog? last time there was no teleporter and i cannot click the npc to get out of leafre but i relogged and it works for me
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Number of posts : 569
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: I cant go out of south perry   I cant go out of south perry Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:36 pm

change channel oso wrok =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant go out of south perry   I cant go out of south perry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cant go out of south perry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Bar :: Techinical / Bugs / Help-
Jump to: