Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eurek The Alchermist's Quest

Go down 
+2
KnownJerem
NightMarez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NightMarez
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 10
Warning Bar :
Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-03

Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Eurek The Alchermist's Quest   Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:20 pm

Omg!!! The real fee of this quest is only 1mil. But i lost 80mil for this quest. GM!!! Help
Back to top Go down
KnownJerem
Red Slime
Red Slime
KnownJerem

Male
Number of posts : 58
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Eurek The Alchermist's Quest   Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:04 pm

By right it should take 1mil (Req) * CelestialMS Meso rate (10x) = 10mil
However, i am sure that odin meso rate also included... (8x)
So 1mil * 80x = 80 mil (LOL)
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Number of posts : 532
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Eurek The Alchermist's Quest   Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:05 pm

Really ??

I gt a glltich once, i made 1 purple cape for 1 mil ?? O.o
Back to top Go down
NightMarez
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 10
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Eurek The Alchermist's Quest   Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:55 pm

omg omg i lost 80mil omg omg Sad(. GM!!! Help plz
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :
Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Eurek The Alchermist's Quest   Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:39 pm

did u get the skill after 80mil gone?
Back to top Go down
HurtsÅ
Spammer
Spammer
HurtsÅ

Number of posts : 212
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Eurek The Alchermist's Quest   Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:00 pm

lol -_- great tingy Very Happy 1x80rate -__-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eurek The Alchermist's Quest   Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:03 am

Oh, I see why I couldn't finish the quest now.
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Number of posts : 748
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Eurek The Alchermist's Quest   Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:05 pm

omg.... luckily i had less den 80m when i was trying to complete the quest... >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eurek The Alchermist's Quest   Eurek The Alchermist's Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eurek The Alchermist's Quest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Bar :: Techinical / Bugs / Help-
Jump to: