Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.

Go down 
+4
Death
gtyd
Saber
yong93
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Number of posts : 532
Warning Bar :
Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Empty
PostSubject: Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.   Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:35 pm

Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. 2lxt8i0

Firstly , We Had To Do A Long Jump Quest And Then We Found Nettie In One Of The Hidden Streets And The First 5 Win A Prize ^^

CHAIRS !!!

Congrats :
Aurora - Moon Chair ( Angelic Eh ? )
jmjmjm - Blue Seal ( Eskimo Kid )
Mistical - Pink Seal ( Another Eskimo Kid ^^ )
SuPerHerO - Wedding Chair ( He Married Sora ?? Euu!! Sadness Changed To W.Chair )
zminz - Beach Chair ( The Biggest With Umbrella , Unfair Beach Hunkie !! )

Special Thanks To : Nettie And Sora.
Psst - Nettie Looks Like A Lady Boss ' Lao Ban Niang"

I Post Names In Alpha Order . No Biasedness ^^
Back to top Go down
Saber
NX Slime
NX Slime
Saber

Male
Number of posts : 149
Warning Bar :
Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.   Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:26 pm

OMG I WAS SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAT THE COW!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/photos/5014848/1/563747879
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :
Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.   Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:24 am

Wad's the chair called tat nettie is sitting on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.   Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:35 am

why am i sleeping??? o.O
ohh the chair is too comfortable Smile
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :
Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.   Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:38 am

lols
Back to top Go down
Saber
NX Slime
NX Slime
Saber

Male
Number of posts : 149
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.   Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:34 am

U know wat is the best part of this pcitue..?celestial selling his item..=D
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/photos/5014848/1/563747879
Death
Death

Male
Number of posts : 1007
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.   Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:19 am

I would like to congratulate the winners
too bad i can't participate Sad
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.   Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:50 pm

Thx Thx ^^

Nettie Lols ~~
Back to top Go down
Arekou
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
Arekou

Male
Number of posts : 43
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.   Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:00 pm

Ah crap. You serious? I hate timezones. I was asleep. LOL.
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.   Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:07 pm

U Have To Register For It So Uhmm We Waited Long For 4th and 5th Cuz There Were Hidden Streets ...
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Number of posts : 569
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.   Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:39 am

i tot the map bo hidden street -.-
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Number of posts : 748
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.   Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:31 pm

cool when can we have tis event again? i wanna chair... T.T
Back to top Go down
MAPLER0X223
King Slime
King Slime
MAPLER0X223

Number of posts : 167
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.   Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:53 pm

same here..bt no hurries..gm take ur time..i noe u are busy ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.   Event Run Success : Finding The Gms. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Run Success : Finding The Gms.
Page 1 of 1