Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daton
Blue Slime
Blue Slime

Number of posts : 30
Warning Bar :
Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-02

Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter Empty
PostSubject: Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter   Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:31 am

I seriously think this should be considered. Time is wasted by a considerable amount, and I think that the auto looter and teleporter is what made this server unique. Please bring it back. D:

EDIT : Also unlimited stars. Please. x:
Back to top Go down
shineinei
Special Spammer
Special Spammer
shineinei

Male
Number of posts : 245
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter   Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:43 am

thats stars/arrows! lol well yea i totally agree
Back to top Go down
sloop
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
sloop

Male
Number of posts : 46
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter   Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:51 am

they are working on it, they didn't add all those features to the old server overnight either just be calm and give them some time to fix it.

~Sloop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter   Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Back Auto Looter and Teleporter
Page 1 of 1