Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor

Go down 
+7
xelanoh
jump
Death
Admin
ThaXs
yong93
Siebe
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Siebe
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Siebe

Male
Number of posts : 92
Warning Bar :
Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Empty
PostSubject: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:04 pm

Hey y'all i'm Siebe and i'm cookie addicted. I've been playing games for way to long. played like 45 World of Warcraft server's been 6 times GM Very Happy
This is my second MS private server first one is maple crusade but it's like way to high rates

Greetz Siebe a.k.a. Siebsaus
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Number of posts : 532
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:24 pm

Welcome , i see you have a great gaming experience ^^

I've Played RO like 30+ Private server and never liked the high rates too ...

Mid Rates Like Celestial Ftw ^^
Back to top Go down
Siebe
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Siebe

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:58 pm

LoL i even forgot to mention my RO experience... 20+ HR's 30+ MR and like 14 LR =D
and i also play Gunz the duel on 2 priv servers and The Ijji one ;P

I really play to much for my own good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThaXs
King Slime
King Slime
ThaXs

Male
Number of posts : 152
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:06 am

what game is RO?
whats the whole name... scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 83
Warning Bar :
Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:22 pm

Ragnarok Online...
Back to top Go down
https://cnetwork.darkbb.com
Siebe
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Siebe

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:03 pm

LoL even admins know RO O_o w00tz

can i have 1 warning? XD
Greetz Siebe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:59 pm

omg you guys play too much =_=
Back to top Go down
Siebe
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Siebe

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Yup i do play to much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Number of posts : 1007
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:55 pm

I not really hardcore gamer but i use to play ro
Back to top Go down
Siebe
Grey Slime
Grey Slime
Siebe

Male
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:29 am

YaaaaaaaY to all player's of every server of every game!! ( sorry for spam) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jump
Blue Slime
Blue Slime

Number of posts : 45
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:23 am

o.0
Back to top Go down
xelanoh
Green Snail
Green Snail
xelanoh

Number of posts : 7
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:38 pm

GatheringRO server was nice....kinda rigged
if you dont have an "uber" build though.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Green Snail
Green Snail
Kenji

Male
Number of posts : 7
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:31 pm

yeah
gathering was boring as
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:29 am

izzit?
Back to top Go down
MAPLER0X223
King Slime
King Slime
MAPLER0X223

Number of posts : 167
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:29 pm

1 word post is spam gtyd ^^
Back to top Go down
gtyd
Celestial Spammer
Celestial Spammer
gtyd

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:31 pm

tat one post long time ago le
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Number of posts : 1007
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:34 pm

and you're still doing the 1-2 word post else where and recently too -_-
Back to top Go down
gtjyrox
Talented Musician
Talented Musician

Number of posts : 748
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:00 pm

lol dun be mistaken im not gtyd although our nicks are quite similar... >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor   Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siebe The Reborn Cookie Freakzor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Streets :: Introduction / Goodbyes-
Jump to: