Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here]

Go down 
+3
yong93
Death
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 83
Warning Bar :
Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Empty
PostSubject: Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here]   Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:30 am

Err as you all know you guys hate to drop mesos right?!

erm yesh i know that..

i've implemented this new NPC called the (Mr. Money Bag) i scripted 2 days ago..

And i asked krytical to fix it up for me due to errors i don't really know how to fix.

Soo.. i made my script public to the other private server who uses the newest version of krytical v11. while im still using v9. NOT changing!.. i know mine has more features then his.. after all i'm not gonna replace and do it all over again.. its gonna piss me off!

so back on topic.!

Mr Money Bag.. (Henesys) near Mad Bunny
He sells this coupon for 1 Million.. Whats the use of it .. you guys may be asking
If the price of an item u wanna buy is really high .. you guys gotta click mesos and copy and paste and crap.. Well not anymore Surprised ... You guys may ask but how? Shocked

You guys gotta just buy this coupon for 1 million.. as many as u like and the the trader who got your COUPON that you just trade receive 1million for each coupon! but why? he gotta go back to Mr. Money Bag, and refund those tickets for 1 million..

So its something like a Currency Ticket.. *I made this name so proud of it cheers *

SO... i hope you guys use this for trading.. a temporary fix!

Cheers'
Dan (Discussed Please)

Last edited by Admin on Fri May 02, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cnetwork.darkbb.com
Death
Death

Male
Number of posts : 1007
Warning Bar :
Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here]   Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:29 pm

Pretty neat idea for trades good job admin
Back to top Go down
yong93
Celestial pet-to-be
Celestial pet-to-be
yong93

Male
Number of posts : 532
Warning Bar :
Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here]   Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:52 pm

Sweet Idea ... I was thinking of using gacha tix as currency and this great idea came ^^
Back to top Go down
sloop
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
sloop

Male
Number of posts : 46
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :
Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here]   Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:25 am

Amazing idea, similar to the vouchers I've seen in other games. Simplifies trading a lot, thank you.

~Sloop
Back to top Go down
BladeFigure
Red Slime
Red Slime
BladeFigure

Number of posts : 69
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here]   Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:00 am

wow.

that will help alot.
great idea.
Back to top Go down
wolive132
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 6
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

PostSubject: Re: Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here]   Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:18 pm

NICE!
Back to top Go down
panzy
Green Slime
Green Slime
panzy

Number of posts : 11
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here]   Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:17 am

Great idea! This will help heaps!! Ty

Andy~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here]   Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna trade faster with mesos?! [Look Here]
Page 1 of 1