Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Note to all posting guides]

Go down 
+2
genoga
Death
6 posters
AuthorMessage

[Note to all posting guides] Empty
PostSubject: [Note to all posting guides]   [Note to all posting guides] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:20 pm

Please do not blindly copy and paste a guide.
If you copy, please take the time to edit.
Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Male
Number of posts : 1007
Warning Bar :
[Note to all posting guides] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Note to all posting guides] Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :
[Note to all posting guides] Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100[Note to all posting guides] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: [Note to all posting guides]   [Note to all posting guides] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:21 pm

yo nettie can you move my guide or do i had to post it again
Back to top Go down
genoga
Red Slime
Red Slime

Number of posts : 67
Warning Bar :
[Note to all posting guides] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Note to all posting guides] Right_bar_bleue

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: [Note to all posting guides]   [Note to all posting guides] Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:06 pm

i just wanna know where can i get sauna robe T_T
Back to top Go down
c0rnelius92
Green Slime
Green Slime
c0rnelius92

Number of posts : 20
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: [Note to all posting guides]   [Note to all posting guides] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:56 am

nettie why this version maple no have guild?can add guild?
Back to top Go down
Workshop
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 6
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: [Note to all posting guides]   [Note to all posting guides] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:39 am

This is by no means the topic to post that, but I'll answer it anyways so Nettie doesn't get more stressed out.

Quote :
i just wanna know where can i get sauna robe T_T
As far as I know, you shouldn't be able to. The VIP sauna doesn't exist, so you can't do the quest.

Quote :
nettie why this version maple no have guild?can add guild?
It's easy, they haven't put it in yet/it's hard to implement/they haven't tried to. Either way, don't expect them to add it and don't bug them to add stuff. They'll get to it when it's they want to.
Back to top Go down
hakamaru
Green Slime
Green Slime

Number of posts : 13
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: [Note to all posting guides]   [Note to all posting guides] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:24 pm

how bout the channels ? Can it be increased ?So it wont be too laggy..
Back to top Go down
Workshop
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 6
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: [Note to all posting guides]   [Note to all posting guides] Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:59 am

hakamaru wrote:
how bout the channels ? Can it be increased ?So it wont be too laggy..
That's not the point of this topic.

And more channels would probably make the server more laggy. >>
Back to top Go down
Exia
Celestial Pig
Celestial Pig
Exia

Male
Number of posts : 569
Warning Bar :

Positive Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: [Note to all posting guides]   [Note to all posting guides] Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:40 pm

SRY for off topic T_T

sauna robe can get from a npc from sleepywood now it cost 10m T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Note to all posting guides]   [Note to all posting guides] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Note to all posting guides]
Page 1 of 1